Saturday, October 10, 2009

Chrysler 5th ave like mine without tire, seen when I was supposed to be t the other Wal Mart.

I suppose the '85 Fifth Ave that had a woman driving who resembled a young Kip Capps was her, here with whoever (maybe?) came in to mess up accounts on my computer (one small laminated top I made for a doll house house is missing?)
[like the ones my aunt probably got from Mr.Vento in a E Bay scam last year..then he got a RE job here?
I was gong to use the house on e bay to sell little flower arrangments but didn't, when I had to move and could not buy a small kiln to dry them. Now I am learning thatch.
My watch didn't work for the first I left it here last week-Haitian Voudu?Maybe Kip she got her lifetime lift from one of the associated Davidson or Legacy plastic surgons Miller Lillian (responsible for burned cars for police backgrounds?
Maybe she has a similiar car (my car for intended parts car) to drive all these large ladies of trust fund around: Searching houses, and steal from storage. They all fit in perfectly. I must have scared them to death when my friend asked me if I wanted a car she is getting rid of.

If my son has been moved to each of Mr. Macks or Kathy Thomas (no doubt Bowman/Thompson among other things: Also other days driving all the Jobs daughters mothers (she was rainbow girls?) and her other Scots and Irish henchmen/women whatever they are at the moment..Pirates....Anyway leaving them at their houses to meet a daughter hopefully not to have a child by each of mr Macks Mistresses???? daughters...for the sake of their future sculpture stolen from my storage or house to sell...later.

Call me again kiddo when you leave your dads mistress wannie be's... don't see them with any rings yet. Maybe Wendo got one? she even brought her daugher over to snoop while between my sheets. ughs ughs Maybe they forgot to get their maidenhead sewed back on by various hospitals and doctor groups investing with their nice organized international mafia moving south.

The Bowmans were tramping all over the same places that are now at war now and the government still sending soldiers. Meanwhile while my aunt and Ambroses and everybody packing their schools with foreign students is getting ready to forclose on soldiers farms and Nat Guard have their jobs taken by Iranians etc. I guess old Nixon and Bush fund raising while changing NZ genealogy is nothing. As long as eeryone has money to inest while the US army fights their wars.

I am declaring my father's ancestry a mystery and extict, my and my fathers shipbuilders stop with his grandparents: Because the Tansleys,Shanlys and Wilsons took my things to pass out to my cousins while taking both my mother, dads and my accomplishments to others to ride around free on charity planes. While they got into business with known and past Mafia. They were ok because ol Al Capone knew how to get things done.They decided they should run it like that again to hell with courts and legal time wasting. Grab and run from outside the state. Helping wipe out some ex wives and children on the way.

SU's Gag orders on Jack are pretty gaggy. Urp Slop...you get the mop grannie Mack, MacGregger...bcause I am not gong to be your Detroit and Barberton relatives.

No comments: