Sunday, October 4, 2009

To Theo Mack concerning the antique room that was stolen with my best miniatures collected since I was a child over 50 years.

Really mad the long as hell message I spent an hour typing did not get sent you got the last paragraph. My aunt and Tom Bagnasco and his also Phyllis Bagnasco Telephone Company Ameri phone Tarpon Springs and Mt Clemens MI, maybe then on up to Shepherd where she and Jula Thomson made all their changes got it.Making my dads ancestors probably Flora Thompson my grandfathers sister in Dauglas Castle Scotland.

Will try to amend one I put on line. My aunt seems to have a particular fancy to egvery single thing in my mothers and my houses and was probbly the one that met Lillians in Liverpool with Kip Capps and Ambrose Anderson at the Scottish dancing that your dad would never go to or the games. Someone might call him the wrong name Mac Alle, god almighty pours with jumping lotherians entertainment.



Julia Thompson made her Czechs into Flora MacDonald and then related to Dr. Thompson here former MD I wish I had known some of this before (hindsight) I would not have gone to Webster and paid for someone else's transcripts. They have to have ties to all the SU false ancestry for Kathi and her brats.and Nelson and Ambrose new Indian princesses.



Mitchell bad news DC Syracuse Ark Tex Hollywood etc for the Catholics and Mormons to sell.



They are changing me and you into black arab Spanish or haitians for the benefit & Slapsides laughter of the Philadelphia Simpsons (Walkers but they didn't like him) that did not get the things from Sam Waiting or my dad that were then grabbed by Tansleys or my aunt and Bagnasco's (Mitchells) including what was given to me and all my collections and gifts from the house when they were in town at the dances and Burns nights.



That shot bit about two lights was the very last thing and I can't waste a whole day again. I will try to clean up my last bit on web about the stolen things for 2008 all my best miniatures I made or bought in the 70s and then finished formally dressing including my little portrait of squatly of the same embroidery that I made the wigs. That stinking bitch.



Her stinking little indian neighbor can get in anywhere including storage.



.. My things are either in Clearwater or up in Shepherd MI. Jasmin Rd Hunters may get my mail before it gets to Jasmine Lakes.For her.



Most of my dollhouse and paintings as well, tp be ised as jer pwm by my cousin Barbara Young, graduated Cranbrook 77 wiuth Margie Hughto. The Allens may have a hughto for their phony husband of phony Hoffmann with her Haraotunian and Capps CIA looking for terrorists in every bank and storage. They are only woo years old or so. But the other things are handy to take home.



Meanwhile rat aunt and others are exhibiting my things. That Saltire room would have been famous.



Rat Butt Bagnasco and her brat sons are hers while all this town helps her get into my storage for free medical from their new doctors that are busy changing ancestry.



She cant take any calls because of her heart, she does not have one.

If Theo is reading this the next post below will be cleaned up and things aedded and taken away that were stolen. I believe Sellers telling her and a lot of it around the stolen miniature coubple in peasant costume with sheep that matched the lamps that I also bought at Lyons and many of my mothers porcelains that were then mine at her death if Scottish making sure their awful false genealogy were not their to take them while heliing my cousins build up my credit and stealing my storage again at my mother's death even taking her casket money with Bagnasco Michaels people inlcuding an ex nun that worked there.

Her little Indian neighor must get into enything and crawl around to get anythign they somehow know is there serveillance camers on the terrorist me who is supposed to be my great grandfathrs I assume. I don't think the Royal Orange take non masons or people who make up actually.
My aunt started with my grandfathers sister Flora Thompson to make Julia Thompson Scottish not CZ eith or after her English sister in law did and the Swansons were right there to help the Simpsons make up new people to get money from too after meeting Jack and all the successful Haitian doctors at U of M then switching to Cancer or actually deaf research for Wendy Kline and my cousin's friends at Cranbrook who just love their new children with polio or MD because they can ride around with them on planes and sell all their lies tartain and it looks like Scottish getting the doctor help that put them into graves without their ancestors. I hope they are happy if they met all the previous SU secretaries that stal transcripts with their present goddesses apparently in an elevator right to SU employment and RE.
Flora Thomson to Julia Thompson to Dr Thompson to Thomas cocaine dealer Thomas Mall and beauty business, Thomas with a plantation doll house family for Sellers and friends to add Miller relatives of miniatre people.

He is also capable of stealing my miniatures and work on that room for over 20 years for someones Brat to calim they made it.

SU and its cover up teams BITE....

No comments: