Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sellers help Tropic Breeze FL thieves working with 'miniature, mafia and drug family possibly for pain killing, stilll waiting to steal every painting

My stolen room description when edited will be published in magazines.
I now think that Ballenger field house and Flint Jr College decided to sell my names with the Simpsons who knew people at Annapolis and at U of M that knew Nelson genealogists that were finding the doctors here to cure yaws wives so they could stay. Including their subjects brought therer I assume. Mallory Simpson whoever she was must have known U of M and Cranbrook people teaching in Flint Jr College and living in Swartz Creek so they started with Nelsons there. A guess. Sellers may have been their friends from a Philadelphia horse farm in Kentucky horse deal of my dads cousins.

Two years 2008 I had my many years to put together Saltire miniature doll room, dolls I made including a portrait of my favorite cat hair out of antique embroidery that had been my mothers collection when I was a child. (They stole all my lace and embroidery collection years earlier in the 80s and before from my homes.

They were stolen by a group of familys that went from Polish to English by Jack Nelson former adjunct Syracuse University friends after he was fired helping my aunt Isabelle or her English sister in law a Bagnasco or my sister inlaw Kathy Thomas Mack Deitz or my Young cousin that had crippled cchildren and went to Hollywood and helped a lot of dancers and herself steal my identity and my collections. Jack Nelson and other genealogists profiting from a lot of false genealogy taking people from Polish to British to start then on to German and Royals from N. irish papers probably left by Jack and Art Storch and Sarah Spinto all in their church outfits and John MacDonald's father the writer and founder of the CIA's and his friends getting to steal a whole sea captain and shipwrights and drag them to florida liers to pass out. with his Mormon genealogy family. After all my and my ex's cousins stole from my houses with students all my married life they decided to take it all after my divorce.

Some joined names of some of the people who were famous for miniatures in the 70's when I started buying miniatures from vermont to go with a Scottish Mouse and maiden in their formal velvet costumes that I thought I still had in storage but they completely reloaded my storage so I can't get to it after stealing half everything valuable I got in my divorce when they ran me out of all my houses and condo over the last years and kept me from knowing where my son is while stealing my paintings paint suppl8ies and constantly attacking my property. They would have killed me with their foreign medical peoople my father in law Ted Mack now I think Buchanan thanks to my mother's Scottish Cousins being brought here to lie with Jack. And all of his university friends and art and Museum and Druid groups he was some kind of maser of. Everyone possibly in their groups Everson Satanic Show while brought his Cranbrook and other friends from Ithaca to show together in the 79's. They used peoples names from the Miniature Collector that I bought my first collections from all stolen.Nelsons, Millers etc.
List of stolen miniature room starts here:
I am going to start a list here of objects stolen and hopefully add pictures of paintings I painted and framed making my own frames and mirrors some from scratch some from old frames I bought over many years to match: Old civil war photographs that opened I removed the gold frames and made them dollhouse frames/ Also picrures of similiar items that I bought that were stolen in 2008 from my trailer in tropic breeze park when I tried to get them photographed and finally completed my room with the last evening suits sewn up from some doll clothing I changed to go on my hand made dolls. Also a list of itemss that I bought and decorations that I made.

The only thing that was from Mr. Sellers store was a small shepherd and shepherdess ceramic figures. They match figurines on lamps that were stolen that I bought at Lyons.
The small figures that were on my fireplace in my room, came with a trade of a doll house my ex husband Rodger ALLEN MACK made while apparently always planning to steal everything I painted sculpted or made miniatures of for his siter and her completely untalented family (talent in making money not art) to steal and say matched my ex in creativity...after they bought into SU and other private schools; and after they ran me out of my house and my son out of his educatin so he could be mioxed only with people with backgrounds the Macks Thomas's Youngs and Scottish brought here to lie about backgrounds had and wanted rid of. He was moved in with them with no money. People they hated the backgrounds, in their own family hospital cleaning business and junk yards in Detroit.
Iar on the list (my computer was broken it also had the inventory of silver that was stolen from a storage next to Tropic breeze I had put in under metal shelves because things had been taken from my banks and houses they had to completely unload my storage to get to it.

So the room that was stolen...a partial list.
A miniature Robert Burns book (Complete poems' was about an inch and a half as I remember long and inch wide or a little larger, A half inch or more thick...it had a frayed tartan cover over 50 years old. I had it in my doll houses as a child and only saved two little chairs and that book from my cousins or my aunt Isabelle Young Bagnasco or her German step brothers who stole all of my other things when I left for Cranbrook Academy of Art 61 along with many other things I had collected. I remeber a mostly green and blue plaid with frayed red sild threads showing some paper underneath. Very fine little pictures also.
With the dollhouse things also antique handkerchiefs. One was very fine lace on lace with small flowers embroidered I have only seen one other like it used in a Key West house as a rug. very small . Another with small red roses and embroidery I was going to frame for a picture to go with that rug.

A small vase round with a rose in the center. It was from Lyons and was worth about $70 fine china.
Another antique hankerchief that had been my mother's, or grandmothers given to me when we moved to Syracuse. It had "There will always be an England" it was silk small 1940's or before in excellent condition.

Framed paintings of hunt scenes I painted. Three with mataching frames that I made and gold paper backs. They are signed on the reverse under the paper. The Jon Sellers asked in the 70's if they could include one like themwith a different fram in a room they were giving the Manlius museum. Daltons helping there I assume. They just decided everything I had ever done was theirs also to this day.

The museum never acknowledged any gift of mine, they took that one to steal all the others later. There was a larger lady riding in pinks with dogs a littler larger than the other two. The two other paintings I made the frames for were polo players and rider horses and dogs jumping fences. There were others with different frames that were in other houses a mouse palace with Lundby furniture and another house set similiar to one I have now all stolen. I still have two unframed paintings that are still in my purse to this day, I was looking for frames for or they would have been in with the stolen ones. There were several extra ones that were taken anywhere I hid them. So my cousins or Sellers friends look for them everywhere I go. The box the collection was in was taken from my present storage room (one whole room across from it had everything of value taken.

I have pictures of the unframed miniatures (the camers were stolen and my computers destroyed I will get them on this site this month (Oct.)

My inventories were gone when they came in to destroy my computer and I really think change stoves. I have a picture of my un used stove and how it looks now with handle falling off and chip marks all over. I did not use the propane one since the 90s when I bought the camper to use as a studio to store my things that were stolen when I left my mother to go get groceries.



There were four very fine mirrors in my stolen room. Gold with raised flowers. They were very old frames (at least Civil War the kind with old glass photos (I bought them from various antique shows to match floral pataterns. There were three large ones and one small with an oval center. There were embossed flowers on all. Itook the black case part off.

The dolls I made were made like those in a book I bought by John Noble: A Fabulous Dollhouse of the 20's The famous Stettheimer Dollhouse at the Museum of the City of New York. Dover Publications NY 1976. I made the paintings and dolls they are all signed. The Dolls in the famous house were made by the museum director
The dollhouse was shown again last year 2009 and I suppose the NY people told my sister in law or Sellers in NY or Naples FL so they had my room as theirs and their collection to show somewhere. As they have stolen my paintings to silkscreen as well as my sculpture to add boxes of bronze around I assume as I started welding them in the 60's. suppose they are saying it is their daughters work or my sister inlaws or Toby Thomas's. She dressed dolls as a child in costumes.

The dolls were dressed completely in evening clothing white long dresses with tartan scarf until the 90's when I used them in my window with my miniature dolls and bears. I guess showing them was an invitation to this whole family of milliionaire new Macks Buchananas and MacGreggers my mother's thief Young family stole and gave all of them especially my sister in law Cathy or Kathi Lee Mack (Deitz) actually Machofski with some cleaning women and a garbage junk yard in Detroit she had to turn into mine taking my sea captains and shipbuilder Waiting and Macks with the help of their buying into SU and other private schools with my aunt Isabelle Youngs ex Swansons and Bagnacso (Michaels) and Lebanese and Turks joining Clair Harrotunians Armenians and the Sellers being on this project of background changing from the 1960s with Mitchell Kennedys that must have been called in when Connie Mack decided my sister inlaw and her parents millions belonged back to the Catholic Church and MACK politicians to receive all the new bad country and mafia business she was bringing with it when everyone else with a million decided to go british with all the Polish on Jack Nelson and his familyof lying Mormons list.
I think they bot several frozen charlotts,

An expensive part was a classic miniature Victorian Parlor Pipe Organ, handcrafted from fine harwoods with gold plated pipes. I saw the first in 70's miniature books for $140. I think the one I bought was around $70 it may be with a harmonium i inherited from my grandmother's Walker family or Waiting that was a minister as well as shipwright in his N. Ireland shipyard. It was taken from me by my step cousin no relative of either Waitings or Walkers to give to my cousin probably or the Scots House Flint. Then they gave a player piano and rolls of opera and songs to them that I was supposed to have and Australian property...no girls when the cousins are around with their ARab Sefas down there looking for girls whie they invested in Hollywood and dancers and Karen Blacks family heading out to join my other dancing teachers.

I was trapped in with my mother taking care of her after my divorce (my ex did not tell me he had cancer and was drugged to be mean enough to get me out ofmy house to where his parents and all their and my mothers awful family and their foreign and mafia money were invested in most of the employment and had hired the police with the step cousin Glenn Tansley that stole my first inherited piece a harmonium ...whoever stole my miniature room and favorite collections may have been given the harmonium or the player piano and player rolls that I also inherited from my uncle Sam. They have started taking the bottle collections and all my dads silver and ebony pupes and all of his Shriner and 32 degree masonic jewelry and his scottish regalia for their own kilts, every time they force a move I lose half my property while my cousin Tom Bagnasco works around me and helps my cousins use my credit cards after stealing my mothers insurance..

My father had his own kilts and plaides not Flint Scottish Band. The indians in this group of caretakeers and ex divorced goddesses that started this with Karen Ambrose and Karen Frost when they came to Syracuse to work their way into the studios with the rest of the Druids and Goddesses looking for new doctors in Clearwater and tampa to marry have been working on the takeover of all of my things with a group that started stealing my work starting on Comstock and going to the Lillians whose children were right threr to burn my cars during my divorce to force my son into their home for the Catholic Monreal Cause and Gypsy genealogy to add me to while they took my sea captains to join my dads Philadelphia cousins who were part of Salvation ARmy and other missions...possibly the harmonium that cold travel and pumped was one of theirs. Mr. Tansley and his Shanleys and Vins joining I assume my ex husbands uncle Vannis while John Vanni and my cousin and his friends helped married men moving south after losing their jobs attack their wife back home in MI or Ohio to get their children so they could not pay support.

I will go on with the list and add any pictures.

I will add a reward as soon as my car is fixed I suppose they will continue to attack it in Library parking lots to show me how they own all books. I have collected books all my life. Oskar Krasner started this by sending two boxes of books as a trade for a small sculpure of my ex.s and that is supposed to be my collection of a life time. Sellers and Krasner and whatever horror of Catholic and Mormon false genealogy Nelson and Dalton for sure has been at this change since I arrived in Syracuse and they are probably responsible for other creative women who were wiped out afater winning a divorce that were not going to live after divorcing. From Ethnic Pig U Syracuse and its environs including Cranbrook Academy of Art apparently who helped Simpson and swansons trade my background for my aunt Isabelles and they b roke their building trust with it...then hired the Youngs to cater.

I won my divorce on cruelty and inhumanity caused by drugs probably provided by one of the drug dealers in the Thomas family or others that raided my storage as soon as I mved for pictures of Charles Thompson a champion piper. I assume the drug dealer from ohio next door in Colonial Hills when he visited from Ohio had my dads pipes to take lessons on as well as his using my dads car after his death in 74 to drive to canada with all that scottish regalia along for whatever he and my aunt and people who stayed in the house Ogilvies and my cousin Bob Warnocks in laws were up to in Montreal including causing my son to be run out of SU and have a fall from a high tower he should not have been working on when someone dropped a hammer on his head. he could hear his own grandparents laughing as he fell. The last time I actually talked to him was after that fall in1985 and I would like to make sure he was not a suicide as my cousin Bill Bagnasco as supposed to be. He was a genealogy interested in owls and other druid figures on crests and he was also at my parents during methodone treatments in Anclote Tarpon Springs hospital HIs brother was the only one who identified the body in Wayne State and Wayne State booths were already having their Stewarts made from Polish German to Scottish German...acording to my aunt who did the dirty deed.

I don;t believe my aunt or her mafia relatives would kill her son I believe they would beat my son then run him around for years to either be recovering in their Mission for Leprosy that is probably part of SU phony publicity surrounding Cathy Mack as an artist which she is not..nor a miniaturist. The Thomas cocaine dealer in Florida 86 dealer is now a reverend of a sailors church in Detroit probably historical.

There is not one Scottish non lier at the Dunedin Scots House joining Flint MI Scots House lies with my mothers Young family including a Barbara Young who may have followed me to Cranbrook in 1977. I was there in 1963 and was only asked to one reunion in Florida 1987 probably to meet Tim Haven who resembles the Swanson family that my aunt married first. They are Swedish and the Nelsons were trying to become Swedish by coincidence they left their first son dead in Sweden. Jeri married jack at 15 as a Ford Model and he was already a consul and advertising man for countries like Haiti he was my uncle's contemporary and fenced with them. They taught fencing at Flint Jr College where I also attended and I believe my aunt also used my transcripts after trouble with one job to start again teaching as a substitute.

The rest of this list and pictures will be added if they have not been stolen alsol I have not had trouble with many thefts for one year. But I did have my trailer entered after I moved here I think when my neighbors did not have a dog. They have done some making of equiment for circuses maybe it was just to add them into Mary Mack my ex's of one year and all her performance and retail friends in the magic and druid arts. And renting antiques to stores for window and store displays. As the Galantes and Thomass and Alderman and Deitz Malls started this forcing my parents and all their neighbors off Miller Rd. and as Jacks friends in Syraucse were Millers they are probably also supposed to be the Miller 1970s miniature family that produced work for the Vermont Miniature Collector magazine and stores.

Tired of all of this especially knowing all the police are realted as well as anyone that deals with whatever mayham their trick and stunt drivers from Hollywood cand serve up.

Anyone knowing where this dollhouse room was sent (the same people stole a lot of my Swedish Lundby and a yarn family and many dressed dolls some bought by my ex to go with a whole group I sewed. I am tired of my ex throwing something he bought or borrowed in with my property so his patsy students can steal it for their job in Florida.
To be repaird and the museums I showed in and prizes won. added. I showed full size paintings and the ones no one saw were the best collages I have even had all the slides stolen of them. Good work newly Swartz Creek Armenians Turks Lebanese Haitians to Scottish Youngs.

In Syracuse 70's 80's, and we put everything my parents gave me in an attic room while my son was small and frequently ill. Jack was up there planning who to give it away from the start. He and Tim Black and others would be hiding up there and I would not even know they were there. ...the Ackerman house. I caught Jerry Nelson going through my drawers in our 2400 home looking for pins or my spanish comb's for Jack to use in Florida and Northern Ireland with John MacDonald possibly ART Storch in his Exorist priest outfit (they even refilmed around his character taken out and he ws replaced when it went to video) Also with the men of Flint Scottish that decided to go to N Ireland and Australia to help forge this new phony CIA or FBI group I think the Murdochs from Conn. band. I had several one was very precious it had been a gift to me in the 60's a Spanish comb out of real tortoise. I still have one black plastic comb but several false tortoise were also taken.
Another handkerchief

I wold like to know if Tom Bagnasco and Ogilvie thugs killed my son with their lying thieving Tansley hired police and phony FBI and millionaire deputies of this Mafia and Haitian county going Scottish. If not why can't I have his address for 24 years while they continue to torment me and any friend I have out of the county with nothing.

I think Dr Lillian or Dr Anderson had something to do with the horrible time my dad had in Tampa General with bad jokes and medical equipment for the Jim Youngs and his so called black wife from the Ambrose (MACK Truck Co) jazz club on third AVe flint with all the doctors that landed down here from other countries with Scottish or english added in by Bishop or Nelson work.

I am tired of thefts and bad tricks and slander and being made to move while my cousins manage to steal things and damage property and line up some more people to help them use the keys to my property they are always given by little helpers from other countries in their own little dirty Mormon or Missionaires planes to fly around and do damage in.

If my son is ever in need of a place to live he can always pull up my couch and grab a dollhouse to manufacture from a kit to start and just start on my table. Something fun to do XXX Also Teddy I am always up for a move from the new ALLEN creative family that has all their creativity on display that they stole from me.

No comments: