Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Saw dark haired woman in similiar car to mine looked like she was waiting for me coming home wrong direction

I had someone else in a car that looks just like my 86 Chrysler Fifth Ave, she has also been at Wal Mart when I am there iin dark clotheswith oil or acrylic paint brushed evenly all over them. I sometimes wear work pants with acrylic or wax oil or acrylicpaint on them (just a little not all over)if I am just in for bread or milk. Small spacesto work in and I can't afford to throw pants with a little paint on them when I sometimes have to move wet paintins when someone comes to the door.

I was returningfrom the older Wal Mart with a gas station. This womean reminds me of Kip Shehadi Capps who helped my father in law steal a lot of valuables from my storage in West Palm Beach 1987 or 88, I moved it there because of thefts from my house and storage even from my bank in 86, New Port Richey. This has gone on forever because a lot of people changing to Scottish and British are here in this county because they all wsent to gether with a group of millionaires including my ex in laws...around my poor parents who were run out of their home beacuse of the same Mall and medical investment group.

I am hoping this is not a friend of Mrs. Capps who is painting all over my paintings or the person who accepted my very best Dollhouse room a saltire dance formal group and a lot of expensive doll furniture and original miniature paintings of mine and mirrors I made from Civil war Frames. Mrs Capps daughter had a very vast toy collection.

The car resembles one that must have been my mother in law Mrs. Mack (formerly Gedoes Gaede0 in her new persona as Macgregger possibly staying with their neighbor from Lodi Ohio who had a house I believe on Marine parkway and maybe a fifth avenue. He was in a truck topper business and I think possibly behind a medical rent place on Congress might have been theirs once. I followed my mail to another house. My relatives always manage to find a neighbor to pre read.

If so I also had what looked like Melanie Gilbert my cousin Bob WArnock who got my antique harmonium and player piano that played operas and all the other rolls that were given to me and my cousin talked my father into giving it to the scots house.

I am so tired of this gang of relatives and thir thief scottish selling their background and mine without my permission even haveing to have all my valuables jeewelry and what would have been a prize winning room along with my original paintings while the police and all the politicians put into office with all their various mafia friends going into business together have another good laugh at another ex or widowed wife being wiped out by her relatives.

I am tired of being held captive unable to use anything I received in my divorce which I not my ex won on grounds of crelty and inhumanity and being thrown with my son to this pack of Tribal pigs and their Tribal pig politicians including Jeri Nelson as Nancy Hoffmann and her private CIA that just arranges punishment squads while they rent equipment to test.

Police, in the 80's just said there is no way to complain about thefts in West Palm Beach (I had to drive the remaining things home and had no money to go back said they could not put any complaint in here to send to West palm Beach.

They have sometimes arrived in the past complaint and drop it in a wstebasket complaints and I was told it was not a good idea to complain about particular police who came to have more jokes asking if I had murdered any relatives lately etc when I complained about garage doors just missing my face or cars being destroued, only three drg dealers on the block to protect at the time I suppose. All selling to nice people or sick people while raping and beating people in my mother's house and then saying it was just a black problem...this was back in the mid eightys..the KKK one member of the Mormon Nelson Share Kellys etc that were in with my uncles changing everybodys ancestors. I suppose for some of them to get trips back to the old country where ever that was to change all the university men and their witch and goddess girlfriends backgrounds so they could go somewhere where there was no way for the law to reach them with divorce problems. Or maybe join a very special secret force that could not be disturbed with mere ex wife and children issues when becoming part of the Mafia investing with non UN countries in this area and needing women's backgounds and genealogy inspected by these mormon ex Flint fife and drum band etc friends of my uncles that had to have everything in my bouses by saying it had been their mothers or my mothers anybodys mothers that they only could pass it out from. Mr James Young was supposed to have a black wife one he no doubt met in Karen Ambrose Andersons bar on third Ave Flint. Why doesnt he go back to Haiti and be a nice dictator while his new family takes over the US.And all their friends in Advertising with Jack Nelson fired adjunct of Syraucse Univesrity who started this and his wife I assume hired the SU CIA to go down and investigate him and they decided to stay and join my aunts in laws busy turning me into my aunt Isabelle and my sonI assume into her son.
I have not been able to find my son for 24 years I would like to know if they killed him for SU Dome Travel and all their coming up Dictator and Mafia new students to find wives for in their sororities. I suppose they even have little mirrors in the trees to make sure eveybody even gets their undies shots...as well as all their write ups for the prospective bridgrooms and how hard it will be shut up their parents or get them in the ground.

There was one small shepherd nd shepherdess in that group with other collections because they were my livelong favorite thins in to be photographed (camera stolen).

The Sellers changed the name on the miniature painting that they had in their show. I assume they know where this room went and that one thing like my aunt Isabelle and uncle Jim just throwing anything of my mother's into my things makes it all theirs for some reason. Brothers sisters and cousins inherit children do not. VEry Montreal and Gypsy I am sure Art Legacy and his and my aunts Montreal Gypsy church liers and the nun that helped the Mormons get my insurance money to pay her bills know where it went also she worked for Michaels I assume Mike Bagnascos Michaels.Gosh I wish I belonged to the Hells Angesls or something to get my sons address or my toys back. Alas Alack I never had the right driving machine.

With all of the retired provessors getting stolen goodies for their little Dduids that joined Toby Thomas and Mary Mack (Rodgers circus wife of one year) and their Flint Playhouse Goddess and Druid group and I am sure now Sondra Mahond visiting summers found her way to the same meetings in some cemetary that Karen Ambrose and her Hamady buddies went to, their own little Daughters of Scotia with no flags but the original tree boughs to protect the people voting...my guess that is. Probably Karen Black and Joe Sefa the Hamady Mansour that hung out with my hated cousin Bob Warnock and his new Allen family in all of my dads Masonic and Scottish Gear. This has been a real vengence against the English anyone notice I was born in this country unlike all the crap used to rob me?
I wouls like the people testing all their laser crap on my phones and sound crap fromall their new electronic giants to get their damh equipment off my phones and my banks so these creep women running around behind me don't know when I am on the road so they police boyfriends can't use their Ferguson and Physics friends car stoppers and instant red lights.
Al Capone was the person everyone wanted in the 80's to come back alive and run this country right the way he used to. I guess Elaine Yannow and Kip Caps and their fortune telling balls conjured him up to run this area and SU Dome at the same time.
While all their real estate people make all their money and all the original ladies looking for their new doctor can keep on planting the old one and finding a newer one forever. Something wrong about this disease society Ball stuff sorry.

Looks like the Simpsons and Tansleys really started something with the Wilsons who had to have my dad off the prototype and the rest of the people grabbing things just decided to get my ex me and my son out of this world so NJ and Australia and John MacDonald Jr and SU CIA grants and all the rest of the jackels finally have their extinct Walkers and WAitings to hand to all their mafia research monty.

Rodger Scott really got grand when he dumped the artists and Haitians and joined the Doctors killing off people to grap their creativity unique items to pass out to the newly creative newly rich and the next batch of ethnic parents of the latest slob from a rotton country they hire or the next one getting a Sir. Why cant the Queen keep her slob background Sirs to home.

Glad my auntie and her friends got so much use out of my mothers old ettiquete book which Duke leaves the dining room first etc. I bet it is right on one of their dining tables to see which slob Sir visiting with Syracuse Stage or Krasners Hollywood clients exits laughing first with Mr. Storch. While the hostess wonders which one is leaving with more of my stolen silver.

My ex made sure I never had a dinner party. He gave away my dining room tables and he didn't tell me when he would breezd through with guests. He called for one party when we had no money because his students were using the bronze he had to buy to have the class. I am usre everyone that was invited to a very small fast party were waiting for their steak and were quite disappointed as I no longer accepted it from his parents. I guess thats when Kathi came to town to pass it out to people she anted to convert to thieves and liers.
But that was the first night for Mrs. Capps who I thought was a quite charming doctors wife, we also had collections people in so when somem of the silver left with the guests I wondered if if a few pieces were necessary to see if they would be a suitable collections gift for his sister in the future. My poor beautiful silver I inherited from my mother had very old stone thistle heads some of the serving pieces also had thistles with stones along with my mothers gift of nine place settings to go with the antiques silver and serving things.
My ex gave my dining table to Blacks I assume related to Karen Black as soon as we brought it home to a house that my ex picked that looked like his parents home in Barberton Ohio a Tudor. I did not use them except that one time. I told my ex if he did not want to eat at home I was gong to just put them in my table and use them myself.

Mike and Marilyn Jerry made the antique sillver go away when my son went to college....I never saw it again after they asked to see it. I didn't know whether to turn them in (as Rodger probably would say theymust be half his)(Marilyn was previously married to the Davidson that Jack and Jerri worked for (Haitian consul) probably worked with Rodger Scott and Pritchard with other non UN countries PR and keeping their children out of trouble.

I had always said the oldest silver was absolutely not for sale . I had offered to sell my high School sterling nine place settings several serving things and extra tea and desert spoons when Rodger refused to pay for my sons bookstore bills in college This was before the divorce started. He could have a one man show every year in NY travel on the Concorde, stay at the University club and and entertain the sirs at 650 a month for their bar bills...so his sister could go British painter, sculptor, dollmaker with my stolen things (my aunt and Clair Harrotunian helping her change them I assume)if she could pry everyting my aunt wanted in my mother and my house out of her claws.
But he could not pay for anything to do with my sons education as soon as Karen Ambrose and the Flint liers and slander and lets all go to florida with phony names started. I guess Karen Frost went from Polish to Scottish with her ex husbands MacKinney. Or McKinney if they were Irish.After all met Anne Thomas Beauty business across the street in her Flint or Swartz Creek mall on Miller Rd where she and the rest of the Polish going British had run my parents out ...Down to where my auns Mafia could get rid of them in a hurry.

Rdger got meanmean when their pal Wendy Kline and her Flint MI Deaf research people also in Floridawere waiting for their Deaf reseah.. money and she needed to have all the 'goddesses' that my ex traded sculpture for salmon for their catering help in getting rid of me and my son. I assume with my Barbara Young reltives from Birmingham MI that had started catering at Cranbrook after giving someone all of my names to make long distance Walkers from the Waiting so some Swanson could find a Saaranin relataive to build around a trust.

They got their catering start there. I ssume my aunt goes to all the CAA reunions with Barbara and Margie Hughto I have never been asked. I guess I didn't graduate. Now that everything shown or getting in prizes in Museums is in someone elses hands I guess I won't hold my breath to get an invitation to the 50's. My aunt and Karen and their awful foreign doctores will probably do me in by then anyway.

I have only one thing to say there was only one N. Irish Waiting shipyard. It was protestant, very protestant, in Northern Ireland owned by Englishm my great grandfather.

There have to be more lies told to so many military and historical societys planted by Nelsons and SU or Annapolis with Art Storch along in his Cathoic duds from the excorcist as peacemaker than will ever be found out. I wonder if the traveling goddesses and students traveling with them to get their Lotherian witch Lake Druid backgrounds through the insane Mormon and lying Catholic church put on as good a show with whatever they did with my dads body after my cousins and masons getting jobs with my in laws, did not bury him as directed in one of his seven plots in the Chimes section of Sunset cemetary flint. The paper had white section which must have made someone mad..I think the cemetary wrote those papers not my dad.

They sure put one hell of a show on every Fri night while all the Arabs Gypsies and Polish went up to the fri night scottish dancing in Liverpool I assume. I don't know my ex was busy catching witching or trying to while they jumped crucibles for their new boyfirned hopefuls needed a new attorneys and architects and doctors at the con can pours.must have been one Hell of a show. Had to get one to move to Clearwater together. I guess Marilyn would h ave her druid friends dig up the gold torque she made them to buy up in the cemetary in Dewitt. Mike let that secret out in a little get together and I think he paid dearly for his witch snitch also.

Nice millionaire deputies still on their special phones for special people thanks to Sheriff Short Wolf and Young I assume. Police engineering for special people. I gues that was Sheriff Gillum that was riding down 54 while people hand painted police cars to answer calls to my house after someone boosted my phone calls about robberies...I even had insurance pictures in those days. I didn't know it all belonged to my male cousins and my ex's cousins.

Mrs Kline and her goddesses (and Jeri Nelsons) were supposed to make Rodger Famous. I think Wendy Kline should be famous.
I will try to copy this and spell check it elsewhere and try to put it back. I have to add memory to this computer.
I will try to get a camera that works, one did not so far so I can communicate by Skype with my son while I try toweed out my storage for my use possibly moving in a year not sure. Hopefully I will find a greenhouse or something to move my painting and single small Tudor doll house making while I watch TV (if I get Dish.

I can't make any general statements about society or bad dudes that get cruel through the tenure programs etc as I don't think anyone I know has had a whole pack of Catholic millionaires and family after their fathers ancestry and collections since before they were born.

The jewelry from the Southeast bank 'gleaning' by aunts cousins or in laws contained: my grandmothers ring that I wore since Cranbrook a wide band with a W in ciamond Chips. (They left my mothers diamond engagement ribg but took the diamonds chips from the wedding band she wore when I was not here. I replaced them for her after I got a job at Byrons after my attorneys left me for another year or two with only 200 a month to live on. Probably Barbara Anne and her jewelry and silversmith friends? My favorite ring a gold ring with three opals and diamond chips, my Waiting grandmothers, a small bar pin to shorten pearls (they were going after the pearl necklace my ex bught me in Florence). The gold band had an inscription on it with anchor etc Jack must have seen the tracing of it and a horseshoe pin of the bowmans with a crop background from his Seaforth Highlander days on my drawing board when he was sealing my fate in my own house with WEndy and probably a McSherry next door at her boss's house or from the Mitchells.
There was a huge pin with one large dark brown stones and four smaller ones two amathiss and two dark stones karengorems???. A better pin Silver with a huge sward shaped dark stone and three Scottish green stones that resemble jade in a sward shape I have the smaller one for the back of a Saltire sash. I assume my dad was hoping still to buy a crofters cottage if my marriage finally did break up when they sent in my uncle Bill to live with them and police hired by Simpsons Bells of Ohio and Detroit and the Youngs Booths and Bagnascos goingScottish with investers in HWY 19 Malls and funeral parlors would not remove him. For some reason they did not want the large arab pieces my ex had traded with David Chase and others Wolf etc. but they did go for half of anything I had two of and anything they could grab of toys and my dads mother's and my collections and any picture they could lay their hands on since 1986. For their godawful scrapbooking cutting up pictures and re photographing them with other's pictures where people had died. I guess this is an ongoing process.

The only person that has any right to expect me to answer calls or let into my house (alone) is my son who was born into this conspiracy of extinct name change for NZ or Australia or awful counry use by private schools looking for dictator and mafia money...and the politicians they supported with millions of dollars.
Newspapers etc.
I often see the same names as in 1986 in the news. I see Clancys in trouble but still hanging on to property that reminds me there was a pot seller in Colonial Hills living with grandparents I think and a Bosclair both were in Pot trouble with Charles Thomas the ex Cocaine dealer still visiting from Ohio.
I see Habatat accepting money from Sun Auto today Oct 8, 2009 that took in a Bill Stewart's VW van,after he drove it once and turned it on on something else.. He paid 200 down and I made a contract with him to pay the same amount until the price of the van which had been cleaned up and new curtains and motor all fixed was paid for. My aunt helped Booth Stewarts go from Polish German to Scotrtish German with whoever she knew of the Nelsons and Mack Trucks I assume taking over the social scene. Kip Shehadi Capps that used to work with Syracuse Stage as a fortune teller at their formal parties with Elaine Yannow and others used to also work for Habitat not sure how many states where ever she could help Ted Mack my ex father in law steal my background with the Simpsons.
I don't receive any news of Cranbrook I suppose they don't want me looking at all the sucessful Simpsons and weavers busy weaving up new tartans after making up a new Swanson Simpson or Saaranin so they could build and all the goddesses could go into catering all their disease and gerbil, rat balls.

I suppose all of my cousins including Melanie are using my old para legal and other transcripts in NC and other states as soon as I complete a course. They made sure I did not have a computer working even tho I had two Apples and a huge printer that no one could repair.

This is the new Mafia Mack/Allen family, thank you so much Bells and Macks and Vannis working with the Galantes and especially Thomas's that first robbed my parents and then me and now I don't know what you are doing with my son for 324 years while everybodys scottish learns mafia and circus tricks from Mary Mack and the Goddesses looking for cold married men..while planning the wives child divestment of everything.
I wonder what happens to all the foreign help the Macks Vannis and Galantes have brought here to work, where do they go when they are fired in cut backs. Are they a special case because they might have to cross an ocean and didn't get a handicapped man to move in with?

I guess Karen is hunting the next doctor so I will address this to her, why call these disease parties monkey balls why not just call them Rodent Balls and include everyone not just the little critter getting shot with disease at great price while the shooter is checking out which new lab assistant or candy striper to make his next wife while all the goddesses make sure with Alderman and Dicaprio and their next attorneys make sure they don't lose anything but might gain some new fancy background while the ex wife and kiddies are delt with...stifle.

No comments: