Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mary Mack Divorce papers used as mine?Nelson very young looking

I believe my ex husband Rodger Allen Macks family used his first wives divorce papers as mine. I do not know what her's said Rodger was separated almost divorced when I met him or that is what he said.
I did not know him before CAA. He did work in the design studios where he might have known my father or of him, he told the studios when he thought their designs were unsafe. He was only called in once to the army site where he was asked if he had any ideas for a hovercraft jeep idea that would not stop tipping over. Long ago 50's.

I divorced my ex on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity, I belive he was drugged into some unacceptable behavior. I don't know if he was trying to provoke me into hitting him sometimes. Wendy Kline had taken over his life from whatever their life was here in Pasco and Florida, Texas.

I believe my son has been in danger all his life and had his health education and life changed and held back by a pack of nursing home owners changing their and their friends backgrounds to the detriment of those they decided to use the backgrounds of.With the help of Rodger Scott Pritchard Alderman and Dicaprio, Sidney Manes and other attorneys here that I had to do business with because of Rodger Scott and Jack Nelsons and Sellers Mormons. Also the Simpson PR and military that I know nothing about from Annapolis working with Mr. Wilson and other Army people possibly including Dr Dunn of Ithaca 40s who probably tracked the RAF in Flint. I found in the webtv when researching Dr. Dunn my fathers physician that did not stop really bad things happening to him in hospitals and nursing homes.

I have been in danger from doctors involved in profits from investing with my in laws and my aunts Bagnasco and Michaels in laws.

I am tired of not kowing hat this pack of ancestry changers has done with my son over the last 24 years after knowing of awful behavior toward him in 24 years before.
My ex actually saved his live as a small child I think he just decidd not to get killed himslef getting in between his parents and their hopes to make Kathi Mack a Scottish Dame.

Jack Nelson was very young looking for his age. He said he had been tested before because he was aging so slowly. He was a contemporay of my Uncles in Flint and fenced with them most likely, Andrew and Isa taught at Flint Jr College or Andrew and Leonard Swanson my auns first wife.

Because a rapist in Colonial Hills became a Real Estate person in NY and because the cocaine dealer was then a reverend in a Detroit sailors church I wanted to see if there relatives of Nelsons in New Port Richey and NY that were related to Baby face nelson (He would have as I thought been another greatly reformed mafia relatives cured so to speak by his creativity making it part of the U of M study the Blacks got me and sorority girls at Flint Jr college involved with to check their backgrounds as possibly wives with nice miller rd or other famiies).
The Tampa FBI whilch acknowledges my cousin Tom as local FBI refused to let me use the public reading room (this was before I got a Webnet.com where I got all my information including y aunt Isabelles real address in West Bloomfield. We my parents and I had only had a Roseville address that was probably a mrs. Mertz who lived next to the Weirs. Mrs Bells son married his daughter (probobly reated to my ex husbands Bells, and mrs Bell maybe his mother became his caretaker then wife. What my aunt wanted to do after locking up my mothre.

No comments: