Monday, October 19, 2009

Isabelle YOUNG Bagnasco stole Annie Young Waitings life jthen she& my Sister in Law Kathi Mack Thomas Deitz stole mine, and son Theo's.

In folowing chapters I will describe in quick journal form (no good computer) the daily harassment happenins of the last four years following a divorce started in 1984 lasting to 1987 final 1987..to this still harassed by their accountants slanderers and henchwomen in harassment. My aunt Isabelle not that much older than me, had to have my mothers fur coats to ruin as soon as she had a new one my sister in law started out stealing meat she wanted from her parents lockers and now has to have my ancestors, my paingings and everything I inherited from my parents to share with my aunt and all the women who helped them rob me and take the education of my son...for the false ancestry of the Bagnscos and nelsons to sell to other millionaires to help rob anyone they have decided to use for 20 years and then leave destitute if they can;. With their private schools help.

No comments: