Sunday, October 25, 2009

Last letter to son without an address for 24 years, around new Scottish Dame industry and finding Royals to learn to curtsy around, CIA and NZ ?

I can't fight the mafia and business around all of Jack and Storch Renaissance school -film connections using my dads Old Orange ancestry and 'things 'stolen from me, switched over to the Young's and Clarks catholic new police henchmen to Mary Royals and all the bad UN countries going Scottish. Baker Bailey etc.

I guess you are hiding out from first the Carrier Motts Lombards new 'Royals' and Yachtsmen now being followed by Rodger Scott, Harrotunian and Pritchard new Scottish from Haitian Spanish Tiurks. The latest wave takng places of dead Flint sons to steal their ancestry or placenames.The Nelson MacGregger MacDonald switch over from my dads shipyard to Wilsons, Macks, MacGregger. Everybody from Flint that used to go back to Scotland and lord over the old neighborhood has to go back with the Appalachia, Dunedin and Tarpon Royals. That must be profitable.


Politicians must love it for their travel lobbyists?



Have no idea how to stop attacks here that will end me up in a hospital on a security camera getting my what for for being the only one with the original genealogy. As dad the Englishman got while my uncle played Scottish music but didn't get him a TV he should have been able to afford but they moved Bill Young in from living his whiole life on Bob Warnocks front porch.



The Young girls now Royals for their charity events had to have, the silver they stole and my jewelry (my Tudor Cheese board and other things I bought here?) for their new phony life.



I told you they left me four mixed place settings (in last bank if I say so out loud they charge me $250) while someone there closes down my Wal Mat account to make sure I had to pay out my money for overcharge fees when I as busy doing a repair and they messed up new insurance. All working together as usual around Halloween and xmas. Now it is all the time to make sure I am eliminated by the Cranbrook 50 year reunion. Reunions my aunt and her henchman must cater as me?with Kathi Thomas their new Jobs Daughters queen too.



I suppose I can keep a little silver until it can be stolen again, some kind of police phony ancestry milllionaire deputy training I suppose.Until stolen again for their newest group home of new royal ladies and dames pouring tea from their newest stolen cups on all that stolen linen... if Wendy Kline and all the SU women's groups or Jeri Nelson did not volunteer it for use by a Sorority Jack started researching names for in Flint or the Chancellors office.



I hope you don't have to hide from the Vatican and the Mormon historically really bad guys and Mac's looking for CIA or police funeral jobs... all your life.



I still think my son might have been on the Lockerbie plane, as someone else,possibly ?Toby Thomas using your name as she did in Wilson, Manlius? maybe with Christos Popadopolous as a German princess? her traveling Dame? how all the people involved with false Royals, Flint 50's, got their present millions? and their public relations and real estate attorneys got their money, The Alderman and Detitz .Rodger Scott, Pritchards Harrotunians that added more jewsih, Turkish,Afraican Haitian and Arab names to the original Lebanese Jewish Greek Flint in

Tarpon crowd following my dads aunt around Holiday and Clearwater.This was the newFlint 'family' backing Flint dancers going to Hollywood and investing in Malls and Hospitals. Alerman andDeitz? around private airports and schools?



Same attorneys that sent me to this Polish Serbian Czech name change prison in Florida full of Swartz Creek MI, Poles, Chezhs and Mafia Detroit going British with Mack Trucks and Karen Ambrose Cooper Anderson following my parents around with my aunt's Young liers and all the new Thomas Thomson to Thompson and Farquhar with Cranbrook Booths and Weavers running close behind.SU Alumni Travel. Cranbrook weavers whipping up new tartans that Youngs did not publish as theirs before. Farquhar other british tartans, Black Watch even inlcuded I think by Scotclan.com ptjers pm web?.



Guess they were all following the Motts and Jean Clarke and other Dance ''Royals' tat Flint Jr College when a chance to add in Macks arrived with my dads Shipyard in N. Ireland.or at their clubs and dance halls and their benefactors in attendance.. Maybe their Ramseys in Flint knew the CAA Sag Harbor Ramseys while my aunt ws working on Booth names with her Wayne State Stewarts or Stuart's going Scottish. With CAA's Vaticn foundry friends.



I guess they will have to buy the Syracuse Armory for their dance hall when they all start getting to save SU and with Mormon Scientoloy additions.to Nelson, (Lewin?) Lherman, Dalton Sellers, R Scott and Alderman downtowner plans... Cover it with tartans and keep their horses there?



Everyone must be practicing their bobbing in front of former Flint, Hollywood and Saltire dancers, and new university and business/Charity, Scottis Dames

joining the rest of the Queens performing arts Sirs,:following Kathi's steaks.

Wish that guy with the frog song was still around.

The newest crop of tea drinkers are practicing standing up from those nice low bows. Why I suppose the Luccianos branch of the Bagnascos Galante's (MIchaels?) bought bally gyms?. I don't have any straight wall to do any deep knee bending attempts, I wouldn't make it back up for sure, but I doubt I will be getting any invites to Hollywood, Thomas, or Baker Royal Dame teas either..

I would just be looking at all my stolen jewelry anyway, and Dads old hackle eagle feathers re-designed by Youngs and Swansons into new Indian Princess Brits and Swedish 'decorations' No doubt also stamped Swanson as was all my jewelry before being stolen from Southeast bank 80's..I wonder who has the chop to sign all my art work being re produced at Kathi Mack Thomas's silkscreen factory as well as copies of all my dads papers and photographs.



I have to cut back my furniture or get an apartment . I can't spend over a hundred and twenty dollars forever for trying to save you things, now sisce 1986 .not even knowing if you are alive, around the American Poland version of Upstairs switching downstairs and Pole to Scot fun in the sun Florida. It has been 24 years around my cousins phony work for phony Royals.and police trying to question me when they pop on my windows or something t see if I talk back. Singer or Rosenbloom grants to soud research already being done by Flint MI Scool for deaf? Boyce Laser Talker work? Deaf Dancers etc? Maybe an added gang of ex students in their 20th yar trying to sue your dad or his parents.as if the Dome left anything after arranged for Rodger to take over payments of additions he was asked to suggest, not pay for?



I would like to be nearer you if you are alive so give me an address and I will try to get a nice very small apartment or different travel park...move smaller storage or this little camper nearer you..



I guess Tex's (CAA Sculpture 60's) girlfriend in Italy and here in NPR must have done Royal genealogy also for Vatican and Episcopal's. Including my cousin Warnock going Waiting/Walker with his many Gilbert wives.



If you want to try and get a house or another house in warmer climate, using your name as owner let me know I will pay rent to own if low enough. Lillians and other property management and their new black watch police military or Young Farquhar are right on my heels to pick up anything my cousins decide they can sell, Nothing of mine belonged to them but it does not seem to matter to Mack politicians and Mitchells that started all this with Flint Irish and Scottish band benefactors.. They and my new dad 'relatives', Mack's as MacGregger or Buchanan? buy nto storage housing and find a new Royal to give their thieves a place to hang out until one of their radio- or TV subliminal sound people tell them I am not home and which other neighbor is not home to get in..

Sound research being part of building and mall building work subsidized also by police grants?



We fell into the Storch Martin Renaissance. School with the Cranbrook and Everson Ithaca Satanic Sculptors and,Everson going Royal and Tartan with Dunedin HS and other small private schools. Popular stuff Tartan.



My Young family took over anything to do with dads ships and moved over to Youngs and Bowans for the Vannis Thomas and MacMoney... with university alumni travel and dance halls helping foreign students find American wives using around SU Medicis and Yannow dance schools with whoever was in Liverpool teaching the Scottish or Irish dances. Add in now successful men of business or teaching finally learning to dance?



Today: I am having my every five year cold.



Just in the last week of one side of my trailer closed in, my floors are damp and squeaking, have to move my metal table back to storage. looks nice in here but too heavy

I am declaring in any genealogy on line that I doubt if anything past my fathers shipwright and his grandparents ships and Barrow address, unknown property in Australia and N. Ireland (unknown because of Tansleys) to be suspect, after my aunts and especially anything Parkhill showed up, after my childhood..Also my uncle Jim Youngs phony black bride to make all the Waitings and Walkers Black Haitians another good Scottish trick. And.anything to do with Simpsons Bagnasco and other police names highly suspect to be used by CIA grant people MacDonald or SU Daltons, all following Catholic and Mormon genealogy added to false Vatican stuff produced for gangsters in Detroit and Alderman Hospitals etc. Motts and Carriers, Lombards moving South. then way, way South. Then followed by Bishop AP area ministers for protestant and football players getting into Mitchell Religion School



Sorry I tried to find out if you were alive, wasted a lot of money on detectifes that just called silencers at the police departments here that knew my cousins.I hope you don't have to hide out all your life.



Royals appear to still be selling well in the private school travel businesses and new international tartan business with Cranbrook Weaver new additions?. Also profitable for the little Disease of the month parties that can include a Hollywood personality as a relative with the Queens Sirs and Dames to bob too. while they do protest I assume.



Wish they didn't have to stealmy art work, clothing etc from people like me who are not allowed to set foot on a boat around new Tansley Wilsons ,Bell Bagnascps Nelsons also in the war against ex wives.



I now have no relatives or ancestry beyond what I know was there when I was a child.I will publish it on line with photos.



My dads Scottish 'family' he was only told about not identified, across the irish sea from a N. Ireland shipyard, have been claimed by my aunts Youngs Bowmans and their associated thieves and liers while she or another cousin involved in cartoons grabs my art supplies. I guess Art Lee one of the RAF staying at cousins Warnocks must have had himself or his family come back to the USA to help make my cousin Warnock and his family me and my son with the Ohio Masons.



I will not send anything unless I know your adress. I hope you don't have to hide out for the rest ofyour life from cathys and the girls and their Druids going Goddess Royals at the newest dance hall where they have to arrive on their boats. And SU and Cranbrook that used the false ancestry for their trusts and travel departments future Mafia related students. Wonder who they like more the Royals or the Mafia money..



Love to have a boat park circle on the rivier to hold boats getting to the downtown boat basin museums someday. Just tow it in for the night. I could always get my trailer on a float and set up a camera. Mom

Second letter added to first next day. now MOnday

I now think the oldest boy is a Simpson that the Youngs maybe adopted? Either way my background was given to the Youngs for use by Bagnasco hoping for FBI after he worked with Bush someone else. They will die out and then they will have our backgrounds. Why I have to know if you are alive or if they traded you with a dead Toby or Bill bagnasco and what went on with Lockerbie and Christos Papadopolous. I need to buy a GE phone so I can communcate with you but you could still be one of the women that had you join them to sue your dad? or Jacks Druids useful to harass me with women doctors getting research funds.
To my knowledge the boys died.

This will be my last letter until I have an address. Will try to correct and will put at beginning of my newest blog. over my last entry.

No comments: