Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MACK, Theo DESMOND Where? after injured in fall 1985? While schools fight over my possessions and money he was to inherited. SU and Cranbrook Academy

My only son and Rodger Allen MACK's son Theo Desmond Mack b. Sept 63 was in a very bad fall in 1985.In Montreal where my aunt and her Catholic Florida Genealogy friends making themselves all Scottish Roaysl were there to help. I believe my aunt before that saw Rodger and my divorce as a way to fill the old tower room that the Young children used for their few toys with all of my and my sons own childhood possessions and collections and the collections my father my uncle and my mother left me. Some from her mother/

My family was unfortunately on the wrong side of the War, British and American. They were bombed out of Britain and then had the Americans in the Canadian legion they started when they could not fight in the nationsal guard turn into a pack of thieves for the IRA or Germans that bombed their shipyard in N. Ireland and their homes and workrooms ships in Barrow and their property was turned over by step cousins to scottish who invested a pack of new Irish Scottish for and Alderman and other attorney and Haitian Consul Jack Nelson to use to help my cousins profit from dance studios set up to get foreing doctors and medical workers american wives to make them more like their German or Irish waiting for the next takeover. It looks like the same people are now buying more and more of America while pounding on me and my son while my ex in laws turn him and any children into Jewish Arab or Haitisns to feed the spite of my uncle Andrew Young and his crippled children. He just had to wipe us out to cater parties for his wives genetic disease and produce more and more children to keep the workers who wiped out the shipyard/ships in planes while they flew around with their secretaries from private schools adding mafia development into their retirement and hopeing for their grandchildren who were added to Lockerbie survivors so they could all invest in this new Tartan family and sociiety built around disease Balls and festivals. The weavers apparently in this Serbian, Italian, and Polish/Serbian to Irish new family from the start have cranked out new Young tartan for all the German tartan stores to sell in my in laws Serbian Polish Malls now that they are Buchanan and MacGregger with all the dancers with Lebanese benefactors or dictators from Flint MI 50's

I suppose my aunts Black singing group where she taught fencing or her bother and husband Leonard Swanson started this with their Nelson and other Bishop AP fellow churchman willing to do anything to survive filnt going down like everyone at the Scots House andDom Polski where all the bands practiced.

My sister in law Kathi Thomas had to even have my best paintings and art work crafts stolen as I finish them to copy or have someone else sign for their new German Irish hand baronets and the phony sirs to find ok if they were done my her monied had. I had some luck getting them in museums but they hired PR volunteers no dount to lose all traces of them being my work. Especially Cazenovia and SU who get their new German from Haitian or South american, Arab Haitian dictatorship students. Thank you to all the Nelson Genealogists for winning when even the IRA and Hitler failed. They did hate those snotty dudes in boats messing up all their fun.

Papa Doc Jack Nelson client for a few years possibly with Rodger Scott or Pritchards once boasted according to CIA factbooks that were in the Library at Moog Rd. or New Port Richey Library that he had arranged for the assasination of Kennedy. (Pres.) His PR man sure cooked my entire Waiting Walker family and me and my child. And the Youngs are now arranging to hve teas with my silver entertainng all the people that have turned all my dads English things and ancestry scottish for above's cliets to join with the Vatican who had friends in Cranbrook, Gross Point, Bloomfield Hills and Texas besides the money in Ohio waiting to go from Serbian Polish to Irish to be Irish Politician Macks with Connie Mack and his henchmen across the country in government help from the 50's With stadium owner Motts and Carriers, Lombards getting in to go sount with their new CIA real estate from politician helpers. Fount to be Aldermans in the Harrotunian case.

Karen Black and her Sefa Mansour and Hamady benefactors started the Scottish Balls to movies in the 50's The Balls and entanglements in entertainment and rivalry between churches battling for children to rob trust fruns from is growing and more public.


He fell from a tall tower probably radio probably placing mirrors or some ohter divice that Jack Nelson used as some kind of telephone to harrass people nationwide or possibly internationally with Laser research and sound research after he was fired from SU and went into the genealogy business stealing my ancestry for his Polish friends starteing in Flint MI and Swartz Creek where he also grew up or his family grew up. My ex friend Karen Ambrose Anderson and karen Frost joined them and Mormons to the Catholic lies my uncle Jim Young was manufacturing with Mahons inventing MacGreggers and Eatons and then bringing over my Warnock and other Cousins of cousins to all be my dads extict family.

My son read and write in Little Rock we worked with flash cards etc. Don Robinson and Kennedy PR decided my ex should have a gallery right nest to his business when I started painting miniatures and then had a piece in the Memphis Museum. He had to go to a catholic (according to his father I wasnever there, my ex bought houses etc with his sister and made all decisions with her or his mother). Serbian style I assume.He had allergies after that time or someone just sprayed pennicillin and dasies on his nose whenever my ex had to travel with his sister. I or my son traveled no where with my ex.
He was set up for a fall in Hawaii. I was not told to wear climbing shoes on a trip and someone tried to push him down a guyser called the toilet bowl. I was stopped from getting on the bus at the base of the trip not right shoes. I went snorkeling and was being approaced by three underwater swimmers when I swam in in a hurry. His dad pulled him away from falling when someone pushed him in.

In Little Rocke I cleaned a lot of stones to make prints. He got sick and a class used them Years later I took Photosilkscreen to make t shirts originally then art work and had someone elses picture put in my work to use and was not shown the photo part. my sister in law bought a silkscreen company after I completed the class..taken as a grad level all my credits at SU are now Bachelr level which I alrady had. My sister in law refuses on the e site I was told was my son???very unfriendly after I was told by Mrs. Nelson I xhould enjoy my family (send money) to an unknown wife and daughter. My sister in law has removed my best work acrlic paintings and turned them into silkscreens probbly with John MacDonald Jr Help and I would like the originals returned to me including large collages that were taken from my storage here around 2002 when they moved in on my emplyment with Michaels in the Bd of Education with is being taken over by Rodger Scott (Jail NY forgery in 90's)

This was hit on my the CIA of Australia and NZ as an opportunigy to find out more about the Royal Orange organization using my dads stolen papers and many badges medals some stolen from my banks. I assume they made Jeri naleon a Rep of the Bagnascos and Macks going scottish for the benefit of my sister in law Kathi Mack and her Bell cousins. They are now part of a mass of woemn in Real Estate and the arts and Goddessdom, writers etc. that have now all joined my uncle Sams and dads Lake country england and my aunts Scottish background.

They were however followed by Rodger Scott and his Pritchard friends joining Jacks Haitian Consul and advertising especially Masterpol. My friends joined my ex HS friends and all are here with different names.

They have done awful things from the start the last three years journal here in this journal suggest that my aunt has to have me and my son killed by Cranbrooks 50 year anniversary very soon. I was asked to only one reunion in '87 Cranbrook and one the 10th year of Swartz Creek High School graduated 58. I assu;me my aunt does cakes and caters with the Young that followed me to Cranbrook and has since with my aunt stolen all my museum shown pieces miniatures, and especially large collages that were my best work only hung not shown at the new Thomas Chapman gallery at Cazenovia College. When My sister in laws family of Thomas Strongsville, FL and MI decided to have them as hers. Also she has been happily silkscreening them for Alderman and Deitz related hosiptals, airports or even Frost McKinney then new Holiday Inn Manager husbands hotel rooms.

I belive my son was brain damaged when someone dropped a hammer on his head from high overhead his high position on the tower while his granparents watched him join their handicapped league of people using false names on missionary (Leprosy Missions for Scotland?) and Ferguson Young Lebanese charity with Flint MI Benefactors of Charity and Bands Hamady Sefas joining Karen Black and dancers that originally stole my background and made up new Irish background to add to their pick of a Royal Stuart Ramsey or Clark in Flint dancing ahead of me pre 58.

All are now court dancers in Films I suppose with Art Storch.

This was not the first attempt on his life the McSherry that was the Spy for the weavers making new kilts and tartans for German and new Brisith back Back Coloset Royals was in Ohio when a doctor almost killed him with an overdose of Pennicillyn.

He was almost pushed into a Grandmother paid for tour in Hawaii where the macks were buying a 2 million dollar home, by someone behind him. His dad saved him at three and went along with trying to kill him at 19. For his newest girlfriend who worked for the Aldermans Wendy Kline perhaps she reputed to be the daughter of a Mafia attorney was a daughter of Ed Alderman who said I would never see my son again if I got a divorce in 1986 after stalling the divorce to cause me to buy property so Merrill Lynch and REaltors in business with SU and Cranbrook etc women could get anything I received from my divorce. Which they did. Then after my mother died in 2000 they stole my insurace and got rid of my condo and my retirement fund with TIAA Cref fund (after they kept all knowledge of it from me for two years in 1986 87.

The mafa relatives of the bagnascos to me are still in murder Inc moving into stealing and murdering children who expect trusts and into retirement funds that manipulate money of ex wives and their children for ex parents that have assumed what ever the wife had they wanted with her relatives working around the university they made more money and feel that their big house should have everything including the pictures of the ex's ancestors.

I would lke to know if anyone knows where Theo Desmond Mack is. When I get an addres of genealogy people like Lennons and Millers in NYC using his names in German Royal (probably from hand N. Ireland Baronets) which my dad may have been realted to. He only claimed his own Shipwright in N. Ireland with Shipyard and his sea captain father and uncles and their boats and whatever property I as denied knowledge of in Australia. Where the CIA and John MacDonald Jr Come in with Vatican help at Cranbrook.

This is Lockerbie related as Christos Papadopolous is probably now a Pappas by way of my aunt he was on the plane a grad of Cranbrook where all this started and my aunt has been working in Tarpon with her son and Bagnascos and her Greek friends on all kinds of lies using my photographs to add to everything my sister in law and her Dome friends new Farquhar contacts after they found tartans for Youngs.

I am the last of my dads family and I would like to know if my son is alive after being disabled by his father and his father's parents and especially all of their and my rotton cousins work. As well as the Tansleys Shanleys and Wilsons that already cut dad from the prototype of the Wilson gun sight credit...and were in Clearwater trying to run a boat related business last I heard of them About the same time Glenn Tansley who hired a lot of country and other workers as Job Services Director in the 70's when all of this was being completed fter they started it when I was a child or when my mther did not have an Heir for a rather interesting background. He started in with outer Duffies and Gregges no relation to me and my uncle Bill and his Irish Bands with my aunt the last in the Young house and her German Step brothers. They took things given to me by Sam Waiting and everything in my house they could find the minute I left for Cranbrook in about 1961 granduating in 1963. I believe a Barbara Young graduated with another SU person in 77 Margie Hughto. Richard DeVore and a Simpson U of M and Cran brook PR and Real Estate person has been in the lead of all this and they may have started it from Maryland for their son at Annapolis. My dads Cousin Gordon Simpson who had a racing yacht. after his graduation.

I would like to have an address for my son. I believe he is just put into houses with women he will grow fond of with children expected to further use as he was. As the MacPherson Mormons working with Nelson Mormons did with Lisa MacPherson all also working at ossibly Mormon SU.

All schools expect Mafia students of the future from all this phony genealogy and the people joining Lockerbie students in must all have made millions in RE by now including Mitchells in this from the Start Arkansas to DC to New Port Richey FL.

Where is my son around all the politicians making money from Dictators being fed American women to have children by so they can invest in Mafia business with schools and churches carting them around with false names with all the professors traveling with their girlfriends while the friends of the lady in offices ruin her live. and her sons.

Have an insurance mess up being blamed on me after someone at my back called wal mart to cut off my credit so I could not get $20 ($200 cash credit approved on the computer in the morning $260 or so credit approved.All my banks are the property of the Mack Banks and possibly TIAA CREF making money with them and possibly Cary Banks part of all the Goddess work with Karen Ambrose Anderson and her mothers Ambrose Bar where my uncle Jim Young made up a black wife and picture of her to add in with Duffys and Mahons Carpenters more black names to sell including in Dunedin and anyplace scottish themes are used by bands or football players. Along with all the tartans made up for the new Youngs books by stores selling tartans designed by Cranbrook weavers in this from the start with Mrs. McSherry on the list as the future Mrs. Mack by Mrs. Julia Gedoes or Kathy Mack. The daugher or relative of the person helping jack use anything that had been used against any woman or elderly at his access station with McSherry and Hostein in Bradford Hills and Washington working with Mrs. Nelson and her antiques car boyfriend in Religion Mr. Mitchell also our neighbor I believe. They had their own underground from Bradord to Euclid to a mormon church behind the SU offices to use. I believe their antiques Euclid to Pennsylvania antique Bently owner Bently and Goddess writer is probably the new Australian Parkhills possibly with MR Hill and his PR and Dome PR and Development in Travel with Kathy Mack Thomas and mansour and other Dr. Travel companies New Port Richey and Tarpon. They kept Donnie Brasco away from their Montreal Bonnanno relatives by sticking him in Holiday then changing all the street names after someone arranged a movie.

All the saltire dancers and Scottish fri night got to go with the dance teachers that started this, Black Ray Ray MacGregger others and be in spots in films dancing Scottish court dancing thanks to Art Storch who even had the excorcist made over so he was not on film to be recognized as someone in his priest outfit (did excorcism in film) over in N. Ireland and Dublin doing Jack Nelsons (fired Rhodes Scholar) fale Mormon and Catholic genealogy and placing forged documents made with the only color copier in Syracuse that could be used free for a year before going on the market in the Everson Museum for James Harathies and Jack to use to make me a Haitian Spanish ancestry while moving my N Ireland shipyard ancestors and sea captains australian property over to my Catholic or Episcopal cousins with all the other lyers the Booths at Wayne State and Cranbrook added in for future students of the mafia and anyone else, Booths, Carriers and Motts. I suppose Stuart Mott became the relative of Jeanne Clark a supposed Stuart royal a dancer ahead of me in Flint MI. Her Ramseys could have set my son up to be a ghost over a body at Wayne State morgue which we visited as anatomy students. My cousin Bill Bagnasco who had methadone treatments in Anclote committed suicide and his body was in Morgie probably in 85 when my son had an attempt I believe on his life in Montreal. I was not able to contact my son at all after 85 although I thougt I saw him just to say hello to before our last day in court 86, I don't know why he was there in the hallway.

These child robbers have the use of Physics projects with laser talkers false larnyx and deaf studeies becaise of Wendy Kline. They can copy any voice and I believe even make laser houses with sat. and radio using cia communications on windows or wiring to get people locked up or to question people or put suggestions in their head? using subliminal sound which they also talk over whrn on computer.

Maybe Mr Karageropolous met my charming sister and my aunt and her Greek Sheriff etd or one of the other Sheriffs here that help all the Millionaire detectives get things they feel are theirs by right of their clan kinship out of houses cars and storage. They had an adopted daughter that is all Jack Nelson needed for a whole new set of false genealogy sold by a commune or two where they must find wives for foreign doctors that arrive to work in their nursing homes and medical employment.

One should not have to fight an international pack of new Mafia going Scottish after attorneys stall the divorce long enough for them to get into place.
comment on TIAA CREF
The stock people in this area hated my TIAA CREF account because my relatives at first could not access it. My in laws hated it because after they kept it from me for two years and then I had to use my real estate money (my hand Rodgers house sold for much less that it was worth. (While people at the Unitarian church said we made too much probably because they knew what it was worth when the Hardings had it and from the front it looked like the same house. It was added onto and improved and the size doubled and could have added another whole area on the roof of the new part.
I changed What was left of my TIAA Cref account into Globals which were making 20 per cent. When the amount was really high I bought two Tudor time pieces and a lot of my own Staffordshire and Spode which was stolen with other porcelain of my mother's. A Tudor Cheese Board was taken and I had a remaining Amoir in storage with a Tudor gateleg cherry table last I was in. All valuables were taken from the smaller storage and they were half way through the second the owner saying he had no knowledge of anyone in. When My TIAA CREF was high in the 90's up in the 80,000 area (my relatives could not check or neighbors...or thier jealous stock people making 10% I bought those pieces when they were on sale at Lyones. A few coppies of receipts vanished from this address in the last year as usual as my relatives find people to stay with saying a scottish will that was put in front of my mother writeen by Mormon Mr MacPherson who did my mother's taxes to get into the house for whatever group of woment Simpsons or Bagnascos that decided to have all my money and possessions as coming from my mother....had made up and then asked if she could go to Scotland on a last trip with my aunt Isabelle. They then took a gang of peole from the Scots house with Wendy Kline who had to have all my toys for her deaf daughter. I believe she is mafia attorney Ed Alderman or his Florida Mafia Attorney relative's daughter.
Tiaa Cref also worked against me in the beginning not giving me any ingormation so my aunts could say I was living off my mother when I had only 200 a month the first few months and a small job at Byrons. The parts car that was across the street waiting for my cousins to start work on my dads car by then an antique 72 Dondge as removed by the time I arrived with my moving truck, it was robbed and everyting I made for the dollhouse ruined in 86. The other dollhouse furniture including Lundby and other things were stolen and my best boxed room was taken now two years ago. HadI called the police they would have sent their two tallest and heaviest men to stand around and show how small my trailer was and then lost the report as they have done from the 1986s. It was going to be the new Young I guess Warnock Harrotunian Nelson Lillian police hunting for rich ladies area...and way into the working women's party of Jeri Nelson as Hoffmann.
The Mormon and other stock brokers and realtors making ten person hated that account so I had Syracuse Stage and Steins working on the inside against me with Mack money probably in its real estate areas or save 7% teaching areas and I had my Globals making 20% which I h ad a terrible time trying to access.

I am tired of my aunts and the Mormon and drug dealer and mafia stock people and real estate people leading these Scottish and Engligh relatives into my storage banks and homes while thy say everything I woned belonged to my parents as did all the books I bought from the 86's came from a box of assorted books from a trade with Rodger. They pyut one thing of Rodgers or my mother's into all of my things and that gave them the right to steal them. They told my xons something else for him to have turned over all the toys I saved for his family when they dumped him with relatives of the Scottish Thief Young Pirate MaGreggers they made up, wormn friends wanting to say they were mistresses, secretaries and caterers from the Con Can Studia, Kip Capps Syracuse stage friends including Yannow helping Art Storches girlffriend grab things to improve her Martin inherited or expected inherited goodies.
Tired Tired Tired of being held a captive of new Mafia Sailors, Dictators and Haitians doctors with newly British wives they met at my Uncle and Yanow/Scott dance halls, with pre reports by Mormon Nelson genealogy, and save Flint so they could continue to go back to Scotland and brag about their successful lives and that of their sons after Flint Fell. And of cousrse the Booths Carriers Lombards and their alumni travel expecting all the successful reformed interesting mafia money pouring into their real Estate and research and expected future students of same. Rodger Scott should not be the only one saying who is involved in teaching and Dr. Thompson and all the people that had to have everythng n my dads house because they made him an ordinary factory worker not an engineer that worked with the final stages of design with only three other people in all of GM....while the Thomas's and Thompsons went Royal English German Baronet.
I think it is save to say that there were no IRA or GErmans in the WAiting or Walker family burning their own shipyards houses warehouses workrooms ships or Australian property. They may have been related to some german Hand baronets from N. Ireland Hand baronets but I dount if they were Irish Macks of the political family.

I would like my sister in law to go on to Scotland with her performing arts sirs and Luccianos and others from performing arts but I would like my own antiques my sons ddress and my work that has not only been copied and given to hospitals and medical centers but they kept me from painting or even doing crafts for 23 years now? Hardly Princess behavior. My auns wanted everything in my mother's house and were very jealous of her being able to go to Windsor evry two weeks for groceries or shopping or on vacations every summer to buy new tablecloths and the silver she gave me and then bought another complete set I think for nine to go with the antique things and servicng tongs and other german apostle sets. My ex traded one set of old german silver also taken to make that Macks also. As Sellers traded a doll house so his sister could claim all the Vermmont dollhouse things I bought to replace the things my aunt and others stole the minute I left for Cranbrook. My relatives have done everything they could to make any boyfriends theirs not mine. if they could not they did something like an incident I had no idea what was going on when a friend got a bathtub of red jello in a dollhouse bathtub. I did not know at the time all my things had been stolen by Birmingham Youngs or a Flint complete non relative Duffy my aunt distributing my things again when she felt like it with her german step brothers. I guess one of the Youngs or she was on campus with children or taking classes there. Someone else from the Scots house left their medication in my room and did not come back for it for a year. My mother had bouts of strange behavior I think were caused by Mr Eb ert and my cousin Warnock being able to get at drugs from a store and I think young Mr Waranock got extra amounts of my mothers drugs to use on other people from the Genoveses Eckherd drug stores that always had a second bag right behind my mothers for a WAiting. My cousins son using Eric Allen Waiting with a back up in transcription making the doctors records. Secretaries in offices have placed information and then given out false transcripts from the beginning.

This started in Flint or U of M Flint with Simpsons and Nelsons working together with


The Indians of the Ambrose and Nelson family have decided I have to live like an old indian heating my water before use etc so I don't have time right now to correct this.ansleys for the new Wilson and Bagnasco names and military to add mafia family to un or american military or FBI as my cousin Tom pretends to be while the Nelson/Hoffmann CIA and part timers manipulating my stock and banking help.

Sorry northern schools I am tired and sick of your using my entire life, my parents entire life and my sons almost entire life now for your new Mansour Lebanese and added IANs and Macks Travel and REal Estate Mafia and profits for all your PR attorneys and politicians.

No comments: