Monday, October 12, 2009

CLARK: Jeri Nelson also ansered calls to Hodie Clark, hook up between he and Clarks across Miller rd, DEAF

Re Med Researach turned into ex wife harassment for funds for Scientology? Catholic and foreign money now in med research and Society around it..genealogy changes after it was used to pick wives for non UN country people to change entire profile of their lives enabling return to power in next generation or so.

Hook up between Wendy Klines working for Deaf Research for her deaf daughter: Mi School for the Deaf: My cousin Tom working with Deaf Dancers possibly met through Mitchell and Lund Laser dancers in Tarpon with USF dance who knew Motts backing Detroit and Tampa Dance groups..possibly Chicago American Ballet with Mitchell photographer and PR..Clark genealogy part of Jacks lies moving to Clarks inNC that were thought to be Royal Stuarts by Scots House people....

I knew Prof Hodie Clark (severe diabetes) got Jeri Nelson the job in Religion when Jack was fired. It kept a lot of Administration SU and Ithaca other schools that were bit players in a movie about the Son of the Devil Jack was filming to counter Art and Religion Boston movies by his friends in Education working in Boston. Where Connie Mack had already helped my sister in law by saying she should be Irish...something Rodger said.

Everyone thought Jack had a heart attack why he was no longer an adjunct at SU while being a Haitian Consul and advertising man Masterpol and trying to be a famous Sculptor (satanic themes) at Everson and Madison Gallery. 1970's

When I tried to call Hodie Clark two timesto find out where my son was (mid and end of 80's) Jeri Answered both times. She answered all calls to Rodger and my son.
(I won my divorce my ex's family had to reverse the ruling in Florida while everyone stole all te Scottish things for their new Scottish and English sea captain or Shipwright backgrounds to gowith Tarpon and sailing in Baltimore and Florida.
pre 1955 (I graduated HS '58,
There were two CLARK children on my elementary school bus going to Swartz Creek Schools. Both had Deaf parents but they were not deaf.

Jeanne CLARK (now NC) was a dancer ahead of me I think related to Ramseys that considered themselves Royalty in Flint Stuarts. (My father in law has houses in NC and probbly had someone in TIAA CREG there that was helping make sure all of my withdrawls from TIAA CREG were slowed down to cost me money. Whoever I reached possibly had the phone taken over from here (when I tried to call parents I used to get a lot of phones down, can't get past Orlando (where Simpsons are keeping my mother in law if she is Effie MacGregger from Julia Mack Ohio NY)
TIAA would say when I complained bout eh length of time they were taking with things they would say things like handicapped person did that. etc. There were two friends of Jacks hired by Tiaa cref also friends of his Miller friends actors working there as well as Ludwig Steins brother.

If a man or his famiy strike out at ex wive and children directly there are laws, when a gang of women around the family looking for jobs money or hope to be considered as the new wife do it they can't be caught. I wonder if this is the same telephone/computer system that may be aapart of the Hamady Mensan sponsored Mensa free websites that my Aunt possibly usees with Elaine Yannow? especially before I got into computers in late80's. Maye they are also by foreign people being helped by Jack marry into the country then invest with this name change family of my sister in laws and SU poeple joining my aunts mafia Tribe.

I think Rodger was playing with some kind of listening device on Marshall Street one day whey I drove by him. He had extra full hair and was walking along smoking with a big smile on his face, looking up at one of the buildings talking ike e was on a phone. That is the same steet a child ran out and hit me right in the middle as hard as he could close to where Sally Baker lived ...when my son was small. (he was born 1963) This was close to Berj Harrotunians office, I think where Jack was allowed in when he was not to be on campus he also invaded the Syracuse Press area where the sclpture studios were. Rodger was very surprized when he heard jack was fired but he did not tell me any details. Sandra Lira let them out when I was asked to use a studio so the students could take over my pool and house. I think Jack used the name Lewin from a condo in his and Rodger Scotts friends building Lhermans Landmark building. Where the Daltons and others were waiting to sell property to Scientology possibly as there is an Armory there.

I had a group of ladies in Florida ahead of me all Indian Princesses by way of Jack Nelson, and my aunt Isabelle and her Indian neighbor and son who as learning Objiway (?) Karen Ambrose was supposed to be part Indian. Jeri Nelson is by now a Queen of England Indian Princess by Mitchell Nelson and Sandra Lira who was injured then whole thing covered up. She is part Am Indian and Puerto Rician.

I also wonder if LeMoyne was also after our farm on a Hilltop as well as Mormons in Bradford Hills (Nelsons in Hilltop church here in New Port Richey) because it was close to their retreat, where music professors wert to dry out after a heavy xmas. Possibly there were working with Father Berfigan (special ed writer of books) LeMoyne. Also maybe working with Boyce Laser Talker research (sp ed) and Jacks radio research? John MacDnald free telephone for Kathy Mack (subliminal advertising etc. A Father Berrigan and Ramsey Clarks went to N. Ireland to follow Bobbie Sailors starvation for the Catholic Church. That would be in opposition to my Uncle Sam Waiting being on firing squads for the British Army on the other side.

David Clark (Architect) probbly thought it was funny one time driving us by to see property next to Father Berrigansto buy to build a new house.(Berrigan possibly Episcopal not Catholic?) Maybe he knew Jack was making all my dads protestants and mothers Baptists mormon black or gypsy with my Uncle Andrew Young and Jim Young and their Catholic Charity friends..

Rodger (alone) boughtour Syracuse Ackerman Ave.Tudor style house from David Chase. It looked like Rodger's parents home in Barberton Ohio. He and his sister probbly. As they picked out first Little Rock Ark house in the 50's His father was from Detroit and his mother from Battle Axe.

The lot was right next to Father Berrigan. Architect and designer CHASE may have been a Chase producer Anchorage where Karen Ambrose (Dad Mack Truck investor/owner) was starting to make movies..who met or knew Chevie Chase related to SU Ainslie Burke. On to Scientology or other Actor investments (I was introduced to Chevie Chase at a party at Ainsley Burke's house as his nephew).
Ainsley Burke was Director or Head of SU Art School before Rodger Was. His wife Barbara DUFFY Burke had been a wig designer in NYC. I don't know who made the extra hair on Rodger that day (maybe someone was talking into it from a nearby Science Education building: Or Jacks radio in his attic. Syracuse police tried to shut down Jack's radio,it was interfering with other radios.

If it was as dangerous as present cell phones can be (ones worn next to the ear. could it have been responsible for Rodgers later Brain tumor that I believe he had at the end of his life?
Was it part of the Deaf or CIA research around Wendy Klines deaf daugher? FL/ MI School for the deaf researach involving Tom Bagnasco? There were probably a lot of the female Dr of research there here in this area as people from Miller Rd (it is at the beginning of Miller Road..in the lady doctor in the 80's possibly including my dads Scottish Doctors and freinds, Dr and Dr Smith and their Dr children.Dr Smiths daughters received thei schooling and MD's in Canada.

Rodger's first NY
c gallery owned by Oscar Krasner and his Canadian wife were long time friends of the Nelsons. (possibly something to do with Madison Gallery Atlanta?) Mr. Finoccio my second attorney had an Atlanta bill for a job counseling session (my Divorce bill from Finocchio appears to be missing in the last few weeks when I put everyting where I could find again..with some Lyons antiqes receipts. It had a list of all the galleries that refused information on Rodgers sales. I received no financial info except tax receipts from SU earnings as a teacher. Ed Alderman and his daughter Wendy? did a financial meeting in one of Rodger Scotts buildings where Rodger threw down all of his five years of cheks as his statement during one session probbly n camera for future Nelson Slapside jokes back at the RAnch in Texas which I also did not know about..his studio etc there. Folloiwing Karen Ambrose and her Aloe beauty business joining the Thomas beauty supply Flint Mall across from myold home Miller Rd and Strongsville.

Finocchio had someone take tests (to discourage my son after Nelsons stalked him out of his education)?I was billed for from Atlanta (Madison Gallery? Krasner-a Fred Krasner NJ was bing called from my home when photos and other things were taken inNew Port Colony in the 80's)

I had no attorneys working for me nor did my son. They are still working for an investment Ponzi that probably cleaned the Macks out.

Calls from my son pleading for money while freezing in Montreal and walking farther and father from where he found lodging after being sent to a sound engineering school to cover whatever Toby Thomas and her Hollywood stunt man boyfriend were doing (probably or Tom Bagnasco sound engineer and telephone co owner with Phyllis Bagnasco in FL were doing to my phones or even Dalton (Security Deerfield Beach in Retail security with Kuppermans? other Bradford business or Wilson Sublinimal telephones over new computer technology? Wilson or Army..recording voices and playing them back over telephones with someone else speaking on new Boyce Laser Talker Sp Ed or Music Technology with SU and USF friends of the Ferguson Youngs and their Hollywood charities and Lebanese sponsors? Yannow Mormon Research money?

Also tThe IRA has used radio and sports baoadcasts before. MacDonald and Papadopolous (artist CA and Lockerby plane) may have had old WW2 radios to callparens on top of the CAA tower. Chris was always climbing up it. Maybe to aim different location. John parents in NZ Chris Greek Archbishop father in NH.Lawrence Schmeckebier was researhing his Polish Princess (with a lot of Faberge) at Syracuse Press maybe Jack helped. He had been Head of Art before Ainsley Burke then came Rodger. Schmeckebier (?) lived next to Volker Weise. He and Guido Singer (Miami Millionaire that was known to Yannows had a friend who looked like Kathi Lee Mack, Bonnie something I think Parker. (maybe part of the Mafia 20's fun. They have certainly stolen my beaded flapper antique dresses etc. Parker fneral home was TEd Macks funeral destination in Akron. Maybe she joined Bagnasco's Michaels funeral family.

More added thoughts on SU areas used to cover whatever the Youngs to kilted and Clan Farquhar's new genealogy (Mormons and Catholic) to sell tartans and band and dance jewelry pipes etc were doing in Edinburra with false Royals,including foreign students of Flint Jr College SU St Larence etc now traveling with Kathi Macks travel part of Mansour Hamady Sefa and Karen Black Hollywood friends investments with former mafia money...Money also in med research Florida that had to be stopped because USF could not give out Med degrees some scandal in late 70's or 80's.Possibly when Jack and his Higgens friends and Swanson/Duffy Wilson friends moved in on Macks to build a Cancer research project actually dong Mormon research withFergusons and Jacks doctors on Boyce Laser talker and artificial larnyx. Including for my aunts Bagnasco sister in law with a crest paiinting husband.

in 70's New Port richey Genealogy was done in my mothers area of Colonial Hills at Dr Rowans office, close to Higgens and Community General. Rowan Travel (Isfahan were the travel company for Fulbrights when Rodger had his Fulbright in 83-84 we then went to Ark.after Italy. Possibly where the seed for future industry with Dr. Thompsons freinds being added to Young Flora Thompson grandmother used as my aunts german stepbrothers mother. Rowan work at the Institute on Merrill Lane part of mormon research on campus or they own SU. Jack followed underground passagyways former slave routes on freedom trail from SU Business to first Mitchells area by us in Bradford andalso to Mormon church coming out on their stage.

AFter meeting my aunts Scottish and Italian then possibly Greek boyfriend Sheriff Wolf N Syracuse? they went in on Mall investment with Ark Wal Mart and Penneys and Mall development with Case Bujilders and Ozel Case (Turkish) that the Macks would be part of ...Bentonville etc.Little Rock to Syracuse and NJ with Dan Teis and other advertising people joining Sellers in Kentucky and SU then Naples.

MacDonald moved in early with Silkscreen contacts like the Sag Harbor (knowing Steinbeck with N. Ireland cousins that never married at Cranbrook 60s .

RamsCranbrook also where Lockerbie victem Christos Papadopolous was inour class. 63. He was also in Anchorage after that when Karen Ambrose Coopers (pre Dr. Anderson) was with AF husband. They had a freind their Hal Rudstrum who had his own plane and a vineard in Napa.

Then Karens last husband I heard of Dr. Ancerson, mightr have been the one at Tampa Gen that my friend Rosemarie Celibert (also a friend of Elaine Yannows) told me to call if I lost hernumber in California. His office claimed they did not know her at Adnersons Head of Family medicine office. She said in 86 after she had sold everything (her Malpractice attorney husband died in Conn. one night in a hospital there, very unexpected) and her son was stabbed in California 86. She was going to Hollywood to be a Chanel representative Imet her through what might have been a 'family' mall shoppingtown. There was a girl there that worked with Rosemari who looked like Melanie Gilbert my cousin Bobs first wife. She was a work friend I only met Melanie possibly twice i found her picture at my mothers in 86. Roemarie left some kind of antique armoir at the Yannows or sideboard. I don't know what it looked like after she put all her money in IBM. I noticed in 86 that IBM had halfed so I don't know what happend to her money. Mine was lost after I had to take more than I planned for a purchase of a house that I had to buy after divorce stretched over 86. My money fromsettlement of house was lost when the remaining money went into margin and Merrill Lynch did not tellme until it was all gone. I tried to sue Mr Berry but was unable to do so . I hope he did not start allthe trouble I have had with my B of A small checking account and hook ups with charges that close when I need a small amount to cover a bill pay mistake. Merrill Lynch working now in B of A.

Also with Mitchells at Waller and Mitchell recommeded in 198o by Rodger Scott to do a guardianship or Durable power of Attorney requested by my mothers doctors. Mormons were moving inon all her money. Actually the insuracne as probaby stolen later because of pre work by a catholic nun and a mormon insurance man or MacPherson attorneys. How they got rid of my retirement fund 90000. when I turned charge problems over after school board fired me for no reason I think a Michaels became part of their phys ed department or principal office after that. There were several gay members of the staff that cold hve been part of Mrs. Hancock / her FBI Syracuse frienda and Mrs. Bishops Larson Studio friends in Sailors Studio and RE business..Wendy Kline (looks like Ealine Yanow) did sheet designs with Larsonalso.

Youngs across the street from my mother could have been Swansons Mrs. Young (Thompson Farquhar Branch?) Dr Thompson had extra mail boxes she said were ARmy friends on her house. Where my mail went probably for a Kessler down the street.

My dad had a lot of bad tricks played on him in Tampa GEn 70s while he was being oerated onfor throat cancer. Dr. Coleman took too much tissue, more than necessary I hope it or his whole larnyx did not land in Jacks institute friends to play with for their laser talker larnyx with Bagnasco/Lockwood freinds?

(Dr. Lillian left Syracuse togo there to do transplants. The plastic surgeon that knew Marilyn Davison (she holds a Masterpol Davidson trust for her daughter0 friend Dr. Miller also a transplants? may also be here with Jack and Harathies Miller that wiped out my teaching job at the Everson. Miller Rd Research family...

Es Mrs and Dr Lillian owns real estate management companies. My sondated a lillian that was also dealing with Rodger Scott over a suit against Nottingham school.

Someone also caused me almost 500 to repair Maplewood apartment when Nelsons daughter and davidson and another St Lawarence student had a big Party in my apartment after I left. (this was a seniors apartment.

The police suspected a southern Janitor as having something to do with the Dr Gordon death 85.
This may be a repeat: I have to try and transfer all of this to a new computer to spell check and try and organize. I just want someone to know all these serial type names to both false Catholic and Mormon Genealogy. linked to research and Army genealogy.
DUFFY More bad thoughts. Dr DUFFY?
Once when we considered buiding a house from the start David chase drove us to a lot that I later found out was next to Father Berrigan. He have been a Chase that was related to the Chase in Anchorage where Karen Ambrose (Dad Mack Truck investor/owner) and the and Chevie Chase and Scientology or other Actor investments (I was introduced to Chevie Chase at a party at Ainsley Burke's house as his nephew).
Ainsley Burke was Director or Head of Art School before Rodger Was. His wife had been a wig designer in NYC. I don't know who made what looked like extra hair on Rodger one day (possibly having someone talk tohim from a nearby bujilding or Jacks radio in his attic that the police tried to shut down at one time as it was interfering with other radios. But if it was as dangerous as some of the things worn next to the ear, could it have been responsible for rodgers Brain tumor that I believe he had at the end of his life? And the research around Wendy Klines deaf daugher and MI School for the deaf. Proboably a lot of female doctors here know those people as well as people from Miller Rd ara including my dads doctor Dr Smiths daughters who got their schooling and MD's in Canada. Oscar Krasner Jack and Jeris long time friends and owners of Madison Gallery NYC possibly something to do with Madison Gallery Atlanta? Mr. Finoccio my second attorney (my bill from Finocchio with all the galleries that refused information on Rodgers sales is missing, he had someone take tests or had an appointment with a job counsler (not me) that I was billed for from Atlanta. I had no attorneys working for me nor did my son
When I sublet a apt at Maplewod for three months or so.(telephones there never worked) after I had to sell my house waiting for the end of a three year divorce that was stretched even over two more years trying to get any divorce papers or money from the sale of the hosue. While I worked as a temp at the Institute on Merrill Lane which may have been a cover for the Institute in Scotland? I was followed by a Sonor Truck several times and finally complained to the SU on campus police and they quit. A Dr. Gordon died in that apartment house Maplewood a year before under unusual circumstances she was a pathologist at Upstate.very young. Maybe part of the Wright Carrier family?.
Calls from my son pleading for money while freezing in Montreal and walking farther and father from where he found lodging after being sent to engineering school to cover whatever Toby Thomas and her Hollywood stunt man boyfriend were doing (probably with Tom Bagnasco sound engineer and telephone co co owner with Phyllis Bagnasco. Sublinimal telephones over new computer technology? recording voices and playing them bck over telephones with someone else speaking Boyce Laser Talker Technology with USF friends of the Ferguson Youngs and their Hollywood charities and Lebanese sponsors?
The IRA has used radio and sports baoadcasts before.

I don't know what the Wilsons Shanleys or their Army friends were doing with John MacDonald Sr or Jr dong the genealogy but were they also involved with Duffys in Tampa related to the step brothers of my aunt Isabelle Young and Bagnasco that helped make up all of this new Young Farquhar Scottish to get into military around mafia family? Barbara Duffy Burke might have been made a realtive to Clarks at USF and Hollywood Chases by that way.
A man in Edinburra Young's Missions for Scotland and the buying of the old Institute there might have been covered by the Institute Jack had something to do with on SU Campus as Engbritson and Swedish Saaran Swanson finding a Saaranin relative to build their buidings.

Cranbrook academy was built somehow by a Cancer research group from Sweden. Jack wa alwasys looking for some Swedish hookup to his own Polish . He left their first son dead in Sweden.
The Ainsley Burke look alike in pictures at mothers house was Tom Wallace they were part of the Nimmo cousins of my aunt that probably went through my property in Australia (or I could have had that property but Tansleys gave it to someone else as as part of their helping their mother through Sam WAitings death. Maybe the Wilsons took it over. while bujilding their boat business in Tarpon..
Trying to correct end of this journal entry:
The memory loss is starting to cause letters to drop I think. as well as my typing not so good as this keyboard is falling apart. New one on layaway..
Duffys SU and Duffy relatives of my aunts German step brothers.
we considered building a house and Arch. David Chase drove us to a lot that I later found out was next to Father Berrigan. He may have been a Chase that was related to the Chase in Anchorage where Karen Ambrose (Dad Mack Truck investor/owner) and the and Chevie Chase and Scientology or other Actor investments (I was introduced to Chevie Chase at a party at Ainsley Burke's house as his nephew).
Ainsley Burke was Director or Head of Art School before Rodger Was. His wife had been a wig designer in NYC. I don't know who made what looked like extra hair on Rodger one day (possibly covering a devide someone else was using to talk to him from nearby Science education building.or Jacks radio in his attic that the police tried to shut down at one time as it was interfering with other radios.

If it was as dangerous as some of the things worn next to the ear now, could it have been responsible for Rodgers brain tumor that I believe he had at the end of his life? And the research around Wendy Klines deaf daughter and MI School for the deaf. Proboably a lot of female doctors here know those people as well as people from Miller Rd ara including my dads doctor Dr Smiths daughters who got their schooling and MD's in Canada. Oscar Krasner Jack and Jeris long time friends and owners of Madison Gallery NYC possibly something to do with Madison Gallery Atlanta?

Mr. Finoccio my second attorney (my bill from Finocchio with all the galleries that refused information on Rodgers sales is missing, he had someone take tests or had an appointment with a job counsler (not me) that I was billed for from Atlanta. I had no attorneys working for me nor did my son

I sublet a apt at Maplewod for three months or so.(telephones there never worked) after I had to sell my house waiting for the end of a three year divorce...stretched then over two more years trying to get divorce papers or money from the sale of the house. When I worked as a think tank as a temp, Institute on Merrill Lane, maybe it was a cover cover for the Institute in Scotland run by the Youngs and Jacks Haitian clients (he was working both sides)

There, I was followed by a Sonor Truck several times and finally complained to the SU on campus police and they quit. A Dr. Gordon died in that apartment house Maplewood a year before under unusual circumstances she was a pathologist at Upstate.very young. Maybe part of the Wright Carrier family?.
Calls from my son pleading for money while freezing in Montreal and walking farther and father from where he found lodging: After being sent to engineering school to cover whatever Toby Thomas and her Hollywood stunt man boyfriend were doing (probably with Tom Bagnasco sound engineer and telephone co co owner with Phyllis Bagnasco?. Subliminal telephones over new computer technology? recording voices and playing them bck over telephones with someone else speaking- Boyce Laser Talker Technology with USF friends of the Ferguson Youngs and their Hollywood charities and Lebanese sponsors?
The IRA has used radio and sports broadcasts before.

I don't know what the Wilsons Shanleys or their Army friends were doing with John MacDonald Sr or Jr doing the genealogy/silkscreening the papers but were they also involved with Duffys in Tampa related to the step brothers of my aunt Isabelle Young and Bagnasco that helped make up all of this new Young Farquhar Scottish to get into military around mafia family?
Jacl a;sp s[emt jpirs wotj tje mew xerox photocopiers when it was free at the Everson.
He and Jamees Harathies were supposed to be working with Black Church men to find residents who used the underground RR and secret rooms in Syracuse houses.

Barbara Duffy Burke might have been made a realtive to Clarks at USF and Hollywood Chases by that way during that time. She died soon after they oved into their new house next towhere Jeri Nelson and Clair Harrotunian rode horses. Where her sons also rode horses one their I assume. Wlso where Jack met Jeri Malinowski. Ex army.
.'
Edinburra Young's 'Missions for Scotland' and the buying of the old Institute they lived in their (fencing and music) might have covered an Institute Jack had something to do with on SU Campus as Engbritson while Swedish Saaran Swansons at SU found a Saaranin relative to build their Cranbrook buildings.
Cranbrook academy was built (somehow) by a Cancer research group from Sweden. Jack was always looking for some Swedish hookup to his own Polish . He left their first son dead in Sweden, a drowning accident when he had a Rhodes scholarship..
The Ainsley Burke look alike in pictures at mothers house was called Tom Wallace they were part of the Nimmo cousins of my aunt that probably went through my property in Australia to become my dads relaties (or Proctors. I could have had that property but Tansleys gave it to someone else as as part of their helping their mother through Sam WAitings death. Maybe the Wilsons took it over. while bujilding their boat business in Tarpon..
Mrs Ainsley Burke was a wig designer so maybe met Kathi Mack when they took her horseback riding. (Cathys Thomas also handed a lot of wigs n their beauty supply as did the Galantes beauty supply in Gross pt or detroit and possibly here. (Where jack got his add on four foot Snorri beard I assume. Maybe the Tnomas's had a wig shop close to my mother's house in Col Hills phase one by Michaels (Bagnasco) funeral home. It has moved to Trouble Creek now. All things have moved a street or several away and the names are changed.

Barbara DUFFY Burke maybe was made a Duffy relative of the Burkes and DUFFYs from Detroit that wre related to my aunts German step brothers (Isabelle Greenfield Young Bagnasco.The other relative ofmy dad was an aunt and uncle both Salvation Army Captains in Detroit. My dads aunt sister of his mother in Flint.
My cousin had Dislexia Bob Warnock there is a Tampa Institute for Dislexia in Tampa with a Dr. DUFFY. There was one DUFFY girl that had a goth type band when I was in HS and she married a Doctor. I didnd't really know any of my Birmingham or Detroit cousins or my aunts step?relatives or Tansley people here in Florida following my dds other aunt from Baltimore and Phildelphia Molly and Albert Simpson who lived in Holiday now Tarpon. They stayed with the Shanleys on Rainbow by the CH of Scientology that was then a large hotel with a Crystal Ballroom where all the huge Scottish Grand Balls were held.

No comments: