Thursday, October 1, 2009

RODGER ALLEN MACK CIA? or his secretary's sons stealing genealogy and my personal art work and craft work for Scott Pritchard Alderman PR non UN

Someone asked me, Do you really think Rodger Allen Mack was the CIA.?
How can my sister in law Kathy Lee Thomas, (Naples) and her CIA buddies (Deitz Dalton Harrotunian Capps?( keep me from knowing where my only son is and my fine arts and craft best work stolen over 24 years the last a year ago. They started with my fathers'. Photos and masonic pins etc..to back up their switches to my ancestrys while they steal then ruin old antique photos etc.taken from every kind of storage for 50 years!

Karen Black Flint to Hollywood and Joe Sefa started this at Flint Jr College in the 50s joining save Cranbrook staffers that worked at JC college. work my own cousins did for a pack of ancestry changers startomg first in Phys Ed Mot Schools 50's (Flint Jr College). Karen Black hollywood 50's a starlet and genealogy changes with other Hollywood entertainers and with her boyfriend Lebanese Mansour Hamady family, Sefa Flint 50s to Coach for Oklahoma or Kansas university (football players going reverend.)

Jack Nelson former Rhodes Scholar made use of all my ex husband Rodger Allen Macks names and turned them into Mr. Robert, Mr Allen or Mr Mack with his Armenian Turk Sarkis Harrotunian as Nancy Hoffmann CIA 86 to CIA and real estate(Mr Sarkis? While Pasco Hernando College Capps CIA in 80's worked with other Flint MI people to continue steal my ancestry. They were led by a Mormon Ponzi probbly Rodger or Elaine Yannow and with or witout NY Alderman and Pritchard Scott attorneys...

All using CIA part time jobs to change a lot of non UN Dictators, Armenians, gypsy, Palistine, Isreal etc Polish to Scottish or German with non UN s investors and along with their public relations attorneys Rodger Scott and Dr Pritchard..They used other advertising agencies, Sellers, Chase, mostly Syracuse Masterpol Davidson and Jack Nelson and his Haitian consul? and his Florida and MI Nelson Mormons invested in false genealogy with John MacDonald Maine and NZ. also galleries some like Sid Doich (my list of my ex's galleries is gone...with relaties that had been in the KGB helping bring in people they thought were worth being family of to this country while continueing to steal transcripts and ruin my and my sons life. I am tired of being captured as is my son by a pack of creep liers and thieves from other countries and Black and Indian creeps from SU.

. They have been working with ex Mafia (detroit Mike Bagnasco mafia relatives moving south from Montreal Rendaisis, NYDock relatives and Luccianos galantes REndadis moving south with the liers. Mafia is my Isabelle's former Mafia families controlling employment. Attorney Rodger Scott and Dr Pritchard NY and their non un Clients wanted my background for CIA work in N. Ireland and to get to get wives for non UN men moving in on US investment in buisiness. Along with my aunts Bagnasco, Genovese Galante Lucciano, Mafia having people thinking they are Donnie Brasco only all using my names and some using my paintings not allowing me to even know where my son is while trying to scam money for camps they keep british children of GM wokers in Texas , Tenn Canada. for Aldermann pirates control of all Employment, and cradel to grave control by their Mafia business partners.

If my notes are not true why can't my son give me an address, tell me if he gets packages when some were requested by the handmaidens of these mafia attorneys mrs. nelson?
How do they dare stealing my art work and craft work with flunkies in Florida and no one able to tell me where it was taken, my aunt Bagnasco working with Mafia names to British and private school owners and Thomas's Harrotunians or Sarkis's Capps gypsies taking over copyright and history centers to trade places with my English shipwright ancestry. My son the only known heir after me?

How do I get my art work, paintings and my sons whereabouts from MY sister in law Kathy Lee Mack, married name Thomas (Strongsvill Ohio, MI FL TX ? now Naples FL, or from her Sellers. Dalton, Harrotunian and Capps (US REP Nancy Hoffmann? CIA), real or not real CIA, and all thousands helping change my ancestry to theirs without my permission for over 50 years ago now with help of CIA NZ? John MacDonald Jr.
Started by my aunt Isabelle Young to Bagnasco as her ex mafia family joined my Young relatives and the Catholic Church try to take over control of employment in the US with a lot of Armenian Lebanese non UN country investment as all of their business (maybe Lykes Tract FL). Publix? FL.

John MacDonald US or NZ and SU CIA ,Catholic helped Mormon Nelsons and Mafia money sell my ancestors with forged genealogy while keeping my sons whereabouts from me for another 24 years.

Please read the next down sections which is also not shortened or corrected for names as I knew in Syracuse then Florida that I believe are the core of this Handicapped has to rob the walking wounded of divorce for their cure money.

This is a start for a new blog entry it looks like I will neger get corrected.. I have to go et dressed clean etc like an Indian a throwback live in a camper after being chased from so many houses and condos after I fixed them up by an investment Ponzi that included passing on my genealogy to foreign investers. A short paragraph has again turned into .

I stated this as a short paragraph, my speller isn't working and I am going to have lunch ad I frankly don't see why I can't know if my son is alive around Nixon Bush false or performance CIA or their friend in NZ Mr. John MacDonald and all his goddess friends getting their doctor boyfriends research money by attacking ex families of divorced men fleecing them of property and even their children and ancestors..

I am going to use this outline myself. But it is not corrected. I hope the royal Scott Jean Clark was a secretary too she can make something out of it.

Yes Rodger was at least recruited here in US when on speaking engagements, and also outside the US. Bush had a Walker false CIA don't know if it was a Nixon Bush etc or real people. He was also spoken to in London by whoever their CIA was) or John MacDonalds CIA friends from US or NZ.. He never said he joined..

He did meet with probably John MacDonald Jr friends (his father helped start USA CIA from Strategic Services. He was a graduate of Syracuse U Business school His son John Jr was at Cranbrook with me and my ex as a grad stdent, a neighbor in Birmingham There were also other future int. people there as students now Israel Min of Defence ,Hanna Stiebal, an African prince, Iranians etc. Also son of New Orleans Motorola owning millionaire Richard Rosenbloom (sculpture) Greek Orthodox Archbishop NH son Christos Papadopolous (on Lockerbie plane with SU students)

The Youngs and Swansons were also right in Birmingham waiting to wipe me out with Mafia funeral home Bagnascos, Galante's (ex mafia and beauty businesses). Michaels here is probbly Bagnasco's theres . Ridgers rival was a Nick Pappas in Detroit for Sculpture and I had Michaels/Bagnascos already trying to take over Education jobs in Ohio (Rodger Scott) meeting my cousin Bob Warnock in his Hamady job, they owned Sserbian Gedoes Gaedes with farms in Bad Axe...All were going to use dads sea captains and shipwright because I was not a boy, so my cousins deserved everything...they also did not like my dad being English not Scottish with an unknown Scottish ancestor (Orange) that he did not dare know the name of.

All had to add their pictures to my mothers and dads photo collections. Also they all wanted dad and Sam's collections and they didn't want them all going to one girl or her child as in my dds will. I still have a hidden copy. I hope. (Stolen by the Waller and Mitchell, Scott Attorneys.)

I was set up by my own Youngs in the 40's or 50's and all their Catholic charity people, from kindergarten, with their Andrew Young fencing job at Flint Jr Collge knowing the Swansons and my aunt Isabelle and her German step brothers.

The Motts and Carriers talso knew my ex husbands millionaire family in Ohio. along with a lot of Scottish people that hated me or were jealous of my dads job.. One of three people in General Motors worked with designers and had use of a million dollar computer. Came home at 3 and took off anytime he wanted to play with the bands etc.


Isa knew from dating Sam (and my dad) that they had grandfathers that maybe had a meanie William the C direct decent???or lies don't care bt they did havehave a grandfather and father in a old Royal Orange secret society (anti IRA) to use for jobs with CIA. (Police sons possibly, or dads cousin in Annapolis?) The Young girls (models) were probbly told to look for doctors and attorney husbands to get money for med research.save their children. I didn't know the Bill Young son? a policeman in Birmingham when I was a Cranbook. Maybe he had aspirations to CIA who knows. Isas ex mafia inlaws were Vets???who knows.

Bob and his dds old Glasgo Royal Arch Glasgow relatives also wanted to claim they were Royal Orange (only people that could chastize a prince?) according to a new film.
Possibly why Warnock is wearing all my dads 32 degree masonic things and really good Scottish dress things while parading around showing how successful Warnoks and Youngs were in Scotland...with cripples leading around rich mafia to their????places of birth in N. Ireland England etc. as well as Scotlnad with all the ancestry changed and with all my stolen 'Treasure' as well as all my art work as theirs.

I suppose Kathy Mack (sister in law) and Jack Nelson (Nelson false genealogy started on Miller and Bishop Rd in the 50's) knew ARt Storch Director of Syracuse Stage and he got them bit parts in movies for immortality, wearing their pins? From free travel to Hollywood and bruses with celebrities that were all of a sudden relatives of Education faculty and art like Ainsley Burke's Chevie Chase. others. My aunt and any NY relaties had Susan Lucci and others to claim.

I still think all of this genealogy theft went into full gear with Karen Black and Joe Sefa and Hamady Mansour SEfa Publix investments in Flint Dancers and investments in the movies they got into in Hollywood..most were my dance teachers at one time or another.

My guess is they met Jack Nelson in Fencing (My uncle Andrew and my aunt at Flint Jr College, and Swanson in tornaments or he taught there too. Then again in California Jack was a Haitian consul or Masterpol Advertising and with Krasner Gallery with Satanic Art work he had a lot of Hollywood clients like Vincent Price.

I have to assume that the Nelsons that had a grudge against my dad for not buying a dog were also doing genealogy in swartz Creek possibly with deaf Clarks across the street. Jeri Nelson also grabbed all of Hoddie Clarks calls as he was probably getting diabetes researh money to get her a job when Jack was fired. Merlin Pollock also had a dearly loved wife with cancer when we arrived there. Jack was not going to miss a name like that.

All met somehow through the Flint Jr College Playhouse with relatives of one of the dancers that were sure she should have been queen of Scotland. The Nelsons did genealogy and rearranged swartz street and Miller Rd for Doctor and Mack Truck investment in Florida.

They could fudge with Bishop AP road ministers including methodist as well as dad called them holy rollers and Mormons my mother occasionaly visited the churches off and all asked for genealogy material which my dad did not give.

This genealogy what they could guess at went into shipwright material to add to dancers and sorority sisters that were being screened as future wives for students of foreign dictators and business investment hopefuls. Flint was known as a international town by way of a lot of GM and IMA Union early live TV shows..Jack was somehow a Polish representative of Haiti.

If Rodger was was not CIA, why would Chinese and other waiters jump out of restaurant windows? when we arrived. Possibly he was made CIA to investigate the backgrounds of all the doctors that his parents and their investment family were hiring for their nursing homes.

Maybe someone in the old Bagnasco (my aunts second marriage her first was to Swedish Leonard Swanson, married in same church I was baptized in. (we are not that far apart in age.

Possibly Mike Bagnasco's family's funeral business was even trailing the Rendasi's thougt to be Montreal restaurant mafia in the 80's / 90
s hoping to be another Donny Brasco and got him an immigration job to help get in their Italian doctors for his parent's nursing homes. John Vanni was Sicilian. Most of the Bagnasco's were N. Italian but possibly Gallantis and others were Sicilian. Apparently all liked wearing tartan.

His sister tagging along trying to get Rodger to nclude her, after she trying to get my small son married to her Thomas's in laws, Downs syndrome orr brain damaged older than my sons daugher...after her husbands death...after she broke into their bank to get her husbnds money when he died of Leukemia....to make her caretaker of millions in the future.

Or so Bob Warnock my cousin or his son using Allen and Waiting in Florida,could take my sons place to give her a son or other child.
Thomas's had millions and no heir that could care for herself except a drug dealer now a reverend that was related to lady next to my parents, as Kathy's in laws moved in next to kathy and built a barn over property line so they could not move..
I was appaled and didn't talk to them much again. They went to my aunt Isabelle then and sister in law and her Galante beauty shop people and moved across the street from my parents house in Flint/Swartz Creek after chasing everybody on one long block including a West Point grad, Stadler...to another state.... while they took over their backgrounds and scottish by including my two polish friends Karens Ambrose and Frost going British..

Possibly NZ Australian CIA or John MacDonald and his mothers (Profilr) friends genealogy business...helped get Jeri Nelson their friend on campus, Dalton genealogy family into military ROTC grant positions. Also helped by CAA grad Barbara Young' maybe my model cousin helping another ex Ford model a friend also in carity work with Tom Bagnasco trying for a FBI job a place on campus. Trailing me and my son around to ruin our lives. and itnroducing Rodger to Wendy Kline the Alde4rman rep for Deaf Research in Flint MI School for deaf and mormon funding in Pinells...Gregg while falsifying genealogy and mormon church memebership.

Anyway Nelson Nelson got a job as a Trligion including after we bought a house close to a Religion Mitchell...and then I believe Gay Politics and Catholics helped run her her as a NY State REp Nancy Hoffmann. She then represented his parents in NY as well as foreigners and Cranbrook Swansons other schools in their new names and genealogy made up by my aunt her sister in law Bagnasco (now maybe Lockwood). Swansons Simpsons at cranbrook to help find a Saaranin to build there against Trusts. A lot of contractors from Pasco must have been a real wheel to get this all started maybe Singletarys etc from the Hamady to Publix stores.

Kathy Lee Mack Thomas now Deitz (Alderman and Deitz) all the goddesses married an attorney to keep them from paying for their bad tricks while Rodger's parents went Buchanan and MacGregger.. I think with old Mr MacGregger getting RAy RAy and others sea captains and shipwrights out in California and Florida to add to their childrens names...Meanwhile while the Tansleys (who started this by getting Bob WArnock everything I was given by my uncle SAm to my male cousins) without my dads consent. He usually kept me informed where things were hidden.
They started in after somehow meeting the Bells through a lot people going to druid meetings at Flint cemetaries meeting my ex's first wife of a year through Syracuse Playhouse. I guess St Dunstins was a way into very fancy doors.

All moved in on my background for my male cousins. The Thomas's moved in on it for themselves. The Goddesses moved in on their married boyfriends family.

The Scots house was the start and other dance halls joined with part time jobs in movies and high schools with students that wanted to go really scottish to go with their band lessons.Private instrument lessons drum and five etc pipes.

My aunts german step brothers Duffy and Gregg had to include their Irish Fife and Drum so the only way was to invent or find some Walker Baronet probably Wake Hughes Walker German N Ireland Baronets by way of William the C.

My aunts german step brothers Duffy and Gregg...also becameMacGregger and Buchanan and my in laws German neighbors....as family...while picking my sister in laws daddys pockets with Turks added to Haitians by then I suppose Swartz Street Cases and other builders moving in on Florida (I ssume Ozel Case was given one of the finest pins the largest of two dagger shaped pins, I will publish the smaller one for the back of a Saltire sash. He was not allowed to go into Saltire or Irish dance halls in N. Irelnad he hoped I might like to have a studio in Florida (he made plans) and take some Saltire lessons but my son was kept sick. I find it strange he had pneumonia at ever holiday or trip Rodger was to take so we could not go and kathy or one of his friends could.

I think medical jobs and other favors accompanied thefts from me in Alderman hospitals posing as resorts and Mack or Vanni Thomas nursing homes and medical clinics. traded for things stolen from me or for slander while Bobs first wife Melanie posed as me in a similiar car to my dads in storage in the garage for years.

My uncle Bill was forced in and police would not remove him to take over for Bill Young, a son I did not know of of the Youngs..

My sister in law Kathy was dragged for access to big daddys pocketbook and her new Charity/Mafia Godfather friends. The Catholic Church, Unitarian Church, all others useful to Hollwood handicapped charity were met with creative projects by Bakers Bailerys Nelsons Capps etc taking over. They introduced money into Medical, Childrens and golf and yact club shows with celebrities by Syracuse Stage and Nelson work in changing Bell names in California while hanging out with the Flint Sorority and Cranbrook goddesses Saving Cranbrook.

The CAA weavers and happy hour at CAA happlily designed original kilts while traveling around meeting my aunts new 'relatives' and their looms.

.Youngs and the Salvation ARmy and other religions involved just stood in line with the doctors for research money to keep their mouths shut or to help hand out poop to someone elses ex wife while her attorneys murdered her and her children's life and any future. Alderman and DiCaprio can't say Finnochio for sure as he came in too late to do much. My supposed malpractice attorney Syracuse died in a month or less after agreeing to talk to DiCaprio. His son was murdered in California and as far as I know Rosemary also knew a Dr. Anderson in Tampa General. She had all of her pent houses, attorney offices etc sold and money given to Mormon investment Yannows. All in IBM and it halfed when she left for Hollywood. no contact.

I saw an attorney Wallace to try and sue Alderman and Dicaprio to find out if my son is living and to get informatin and papers and he died in two weeks. Pinellas..

After moving to Chancellors office, Jeri she kept all knowlede of anything to do with my son or anything I sent him fromme for 24 years now even after sending me a picture recently of a supposed no names family.I won my divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity after my ex was trained tobe mean and possibly drugged to get me out of the house I had to finish when the Allen Architect left out the stained glass windows and hired a Florida builder connected with this Ponzi to do a horrible job I had to learn to redo instead of paint. I had enough paintings to pass out it was thought I assume. Clair made sure my best work was shown in a Thomas opening, and no one saw it and it ws stolen from my storage here in Florida..along with previous thefts of pastels and acrylic ollhouse paintings. Every time I start to paint there is a repair disaster to take the place of supplies.

Jerio i was married at 15,father her father an SU illustration prof) to Jack Nelson. Jack who was very young looking was my fencing (Andrews and Swanson (my aunts Swedish photographer Ad. first husband's contemporary). They left one dead child in Sweden during Jacks Rhodes scholarship, Again she was made a sec. in Religion when jack was fired for injuring a student Sandra Lira, he was an adjunct.
It was hushed up and she became a Religion secrestry to his insane family and part of the Mitchell Religion work here in Florida and Washington DC (king and King attorneys galleries and King Simpson my dads cousins storage business?) with Rodger Scott and Dr. Pritchards work in this area with Waller and Mitchell I thik the Laser Talker as a weapon as well as to fool people as to where people are located, or work on an artificial voice funded by cancer research. Getting the profits of my divorce by scamming it away from me.Merrill Lynch and other Mormon stockbroker and attorney Doctor help.

Jack Nelson's Mormon family and others Dr. Thompson?and doctors in Jacks ESP studies here, could still call him at SU phones even as Lewin Engbritson or any other name he was using. Possibly Jeri had something on her phone or in her hairpiece (hopefully that did not cause my husbands brain cancer toweard his end...he used to have a lot more hair when walking around Marshall Street while someone talked to him from Jack and his architect or Sally Bakers aprt.

I think Arthur Storch Director of Syracuse Stage with many Hollywood contacts, even went to chrches as a priest after getting training for the priest in Excorcist film. He was in the first film and then years later it was recast without him.He is married or still living with a Martin I assume one of Gladis Martins (a friend of my mothers and her friends performing arts group in Flint MI 40's) nice looking relataives. All these California to Florida goddesses came from Flint and they all hated my guts because I was painting not working.

Rodger just let them do any dirty work as he could never stop his sister and her parents oney and their latest family scheme with their business partners...while the in laws Vannis and Warnocks first invaded Obelin in the 60's to help ex husbands wanting out of support here slamming ex wives or lhelping foreign students from non UN countries looking to invest in their business in Florida...when efforts in Britain and europe made the papers..

I think one Italina my ex met in Perugia was part of that scheme at many private colleges after getting here finally meeting an American teacher. He as in the same school as one of the ex friends of mines daughters at Lawarence School they helped steal my nine place antique silver and a nice pinece 50s set my parents bought me and all the serving pieces my mother and dad gave me. I had some of the newer silver left and it was stolen two years ago and then by best Saltire dancing group of dolls I made and a lot of the miniatures I collected through the years. People who worked for my dad I belive when he had his Cancer Sunshine people over.

This is a life time of theft with my cousins breaking in to steal any paper associated with where I bought the things stolen including all the plates and lamps other things from Lyons. first in Holiday now in Port Richey.

After that, they made Rodgers Armenian Turkish assistant Chair Harrotunian part of the Political Gays in Bradenton visiting Larson Design studio (Mafia attorney Aldermans daughter included designed lace after stealing mine I assume) all my sister in law, against her brother's crowd.

Clairs sonwas all of a sudden a Alderman then Turk... (probably by way of Swartz Street again or CIA US Isreal Geramy but most likely Australia.

The USA could not steal genealogy of an extict family they want to profile and use the background of for dirty work so they went through John and Australia and a group of bandsmen looking for funeral and teaching work.

Ozel first married a builders son a Miller Rd neighbor on Swartz Street close to the Ambrose and Mack Truck people. I believe they had a touch of American Indian as did Ambroses who had a jazz bar close to my cousins third AVE Bangs st house and my aunts German step brothers. She married Sonny case as an older student and later I heard married a German that lived close to a lot of Scottish people including a Both Band Director or Leader of the Flint Scottish...I assume after Bob Warnock gave her some of my stolen jewelry that had Swanson stamped all over it by the time I got some of it back from Southeast bank.

They are all now Scottish survivors of Dr. Thompsons and other Julia Thomson friends a Librarian who helped turn my uncle Jim's Black Jazz band friends into his supposed New Orleans Jamaican wife no one ever heard of to find Jacks Black MacDonald friends Haiaitn British. To replace me with as one of his sick jokes. See how liberal I am. Haitians are not ordinary Blacks they grew up in the worst poverty striken contry following french plantations that were even worse that the US down the Mississippi and Florida. They have politics to match. CIA factooks have Duvalier taking credit or trying to for Kennedy. I suppose those 80's books are gone now but they must have back copies. Jacks advertising friends including Ivan Powell who posed as Ivan Tors When I met him and then found out he lived on the house I had no choice in picking on Ackerman. He looks exactly like jacks Haitian voudu chief poet friend of the past Phillipe Thoby Marcelain on book photos. I suppose they hope for some toursit money if they can get their Doctors back home without burying any ojbectors to their polictics from not being buried living in cement.
The Bagnscos supposedly double buried people in the 20s or knew of it. Jack heard all of these stories also and he has been or his friends in PR have beenreplacing non scottish with Scottish in hospitals, unmarked double graves or or exchanges of cheap markers in cemetaries. My dad had his seven graves one of which was to be his scammed away from him by Flint Masons who got jobs for making sure those graves were not used and then turned over by my mother as they were not supposed to be worth anything over 1000 dollars. What she could handle herself without my cancelling...terms of my Durab;e [pwer pf Attprmeu 1980;s Waller and Mitchell, MacPhersons probabl worked withRodger Scott to make sure all of this was done around me so I could take the blame from my aunt and her new by then Greek friends and work changing Haitian S American, Indian Polish to Scottish, English, German etc. a really big liberal and theyall invested with her friends.

Now I supposea lot of people are Turks or acting like them by way of Karen Ambrose's Mack Trucks (her Social charity and gambling friends) as Dr. Anderson's wife, getting a lot of research money from my in laws recognized as Scottish or English at the Scots house which they probably lent money to be bought.

All the while my ex Rodger Allen Mack, kept his eyes closed and did his sculpture, he hoped to float on top I suppose.. while my Youngs and fergusons gave everyone free travel to places they wanted to buy with their Doctor and professional men...while waiting waiting to dump wives for Kathys goddess friends who plotted with all the women sex therapists surragates etc and advertising tothe mafia bad tricks people. Good way to get prosecutors in trouble also? While Mrs SAcco at SU and their alumni and Dome travel work for their new Walker money.


Rodger's sister and her planning Architect friends SU and Goddesses waited to be right there to catch anyone looiking for someone less boring that the wife back home watching TV... when they could be making mad love in elevators and getting an attorney to keep them from being sued. He got the tax credit for their stolen art work in shows.free booz at openings.probably more white lightening from my mothers in laws or Tex Schwitzs CAA suppliers..

After a while I assume other Colleges and Research Centers just led my sister in law and her daughters around as the new Michaelangelos after they Rodger and his sister had a little head lowering by all the 'Elders"...They all of a sudden came from genteel Serbians and Polish with ancient Viking German RUS I assume, Scottish and English Royals by way of Travel Mansours and Hollywood goddesses...

They waited to take over museum eum and charity party life...with the Youngs, Thomsons Thompsons, Fergusons and Sefa and Blacks that started it all out in California teaching them all the minuets etc to go with the castles they were elpiing repair. I think the Brits got a lot of castle repair out of this operation. Syracuse brought its knowledge of secret rooms during the civil war to the secret rooms of the past to build in new rooms to find phony documents maybe...a thought. Why my sister in law bought a silkscreen business after SU used a picture of her or Sarah Spingo that had to be put into my permanent record and works.

The Motts and Carriers with almost bankrupt stadiums in the 70s,joined Lombards and all private schools moving into South American RE watching the fun getting their tartan.

Nixon and Bush Macks and Nelson I assume got a lot of political money and let let whatever CIA getting grants, in charge of operations, or just MacDonalds and friends investing in NZ Australia genealogy make up Representative Hoffmann (Jeri Nelson with a lot of lift cosmetics? sigs (with radio to remember names?) and with Barbara Hancocks political friends (she by then as Hoffmann) including her Mrs. Bishop who might have been in charge from the start....Bishop AP and Alderman and Deitz malls (in slawsuits in Sarasota 72 I think Sarasota Airport land grabs) in the Southern Recorder somewhere.

Then they got Rodgers assistant (who was found to be a Alderman attorney and found to have Flint? Turk relatives (after going to London with Youngs?) to buy the old Institute they worked in Music and gymnasium to use for their own nursing home and to then call a Leprosy Mission to fly back and forth to the Macks house in Hawaii maybe buy Lepor Isaldn for Haiti? anything is possible..allafter meeting Karen Ambrose and my sister in law and all their investors here in Pasco Co and Naples with John Seller and his Advertising friends in Little Rock Kentucky Thunder Bay NY and Syracuse moving near Miami going back to lovely Cuba beaches with new IDs...????amd . Investing with my aunt Isabelles real live mafia relatives and Montreal Rendesi or Rendasi (Bannanno Mob) restauant maybe mob and Italina ex mafia family professors in Education also here investing because they knew Jack and did not know he had been fired. A cradle to grave switch ancestors operation and contol employment all peoples lives. While disinheriting my son for my ex husbands tobacco habit when it killed him.

Rich men cutting out with all their money also got their wives working future ruined by Everson and other employment scheming. Made ex wives all sell everything they had with no jobs whie stifling their children..in Dalton more Catholic genealogy areans...I assume they were also trying to sell their Walton Street investments to Scientology someday. A nice Armory to dance in.

Jack Nelson took a nude model Sarah Spino (as Sarah Nelson. (now in Louisiana with other of the original band Art, Architects, Army, Physics,and their new Plantation Young Mahon lies. The Youngs were then sea captains founding plantations and having Eaton relaties in the Civil War I think everyone connected with Tampa Pirate parties was probably part of the fun. .and false history by my mothers other found in laws that worked for Scots Magazine before being run throu australian property that should have been mine. Tansley work again with other Coast Grard Bells that he met here and Baltimore.

John MacDonald maybe makes up false papers to plant around with Scotts and Storch and their ESP groups looking for false ESP divices in old houses? He was a long time at Cranbrook and also worked at Cranbrook then Syracuse STage and other Maine friends of Rodger or his ex wife possibly Warren maine working with George Warren genealogy (NASA included) and Warren MI charge companies that still are adding interest to the bills my cousins bult up before my mother's death and they had worked with a Catholic Nun and Mormons to steal the insurance I needed to pay for years of large diapers...even the hospitals did not have them and I had to provide and ossibly pay for again in charges.

This is the Flint Playhouse and Stadoums, Connie Mack making my lovely to look at sister in law Irish for funds and Bostons favorite Sracuse U film makers that were there during their Boston education Art as REligion or Religion as art,and Jacks Irish and Mormon Slapside fun at the expense of women and ex wives while his wife and other secretaries and Mitchells and MacDonalds handed out grants to CIA future work....MacDonald Sr was a graduate of Suracuse Business school, wife was a FBI or CIA profiler. The Rices inPhysics also know the writer of Vampire a Cruise film, her husband is the real history scholar and writer of books like Sir Richard Burton a British spy I think probbly also a source for profilers in New Orleans. Yes I bought a lot of books trying to find out what was going on while no one said a think, the Art Legacy Gypsy SU Hisotry and Gypsy Montreal Miralcle Black Mary church way..

I was busy finishing my house after the lousy work of Fl builders, ARchitect ALLEN left the large stained glass windows that the room was biing built around so they could be stolen by sister in law after the divorce she and her millionaire divorcing men friends hadhad already planned...how to win a divorce and even lose your most distant relatives as well as any children to a pack of libertine supposed reverends and charity leaders..

IA lot of their students and faculty friends investing or buying homes here or Key West met my aunt and her family. Then they went Scotland and N. Ireland for free while my in laws and cousins stole my fathers lodge pins and genealogy and photos of his grandfathers, fathers and brother Sams. So the Simpsons could make the protestants disappar for the new Catholic Mary Royals????German Irish Baronets...just plain vikings from Polish. I don't doubt they even have a false Viking gene shot on request.

I still believe that the Ballengers and Warnocks bysy with scandal mongering for my uncles Mahonds helped someone in the RAF maybe Art Lee and others wanting to return to the US after visiting during the war. They were added to my cousin Warnock's family. after he traded with my father's ancestry. They used Nelson and MacGregger,Gregor and army inventor Wilson a relative of Glenn Tansley and Shanleys and Vins already in Clearwater and Simpsons.
Possibly also a Wilson in Manlous that was Greek mayor Alexander and Nelsons mechanic when Jack had a Sunbeam like Duvaliers. A Wilson that tired to have a boat business in Clearwater and then was Successful helping the Youngs and Thomas's invade Baltimore with Bagnascos and my sister in law in Chester with ther Deitz's/ Poor Chester.

As my dads cousin Gordon Simpson (Annapolis grad) was a Philadelphia Mummer and had a Kentucky show horse for parades (how he knew Sellers first in Memphis 960') when we were in Ark? had a racing yacht: Perhaps he went into the CIA and decided on a closer relation to Protestant Shipbuilder Waiting and a switch to Catholic to include more people, more money for Vatican and Mormn help and forgeries..

Whoever got money from Hamadys and Sefas (then Serbian Gedoes Gaedes, Macks and Nartons, Ambrose and Frost going Scottish or English it went first first for band uniforms for Flint Bands and then Flint Jr College Stadium, Phys ed programs then all were tapped by the Ferguson Youngs, for Lebanese charity in Hollywood...medical research..enter the Haitian doctors. I now believe, only by looking back, that Youngs contacted Jacks Haitian doctors at U of M. Possibly with the help of Mallory Simpson in a Development,dadscousins relative? then she went to Cranbrook PR, 60's, then Alderman Hosptals 80's on)/ All her doctors and students wantied to stay here and they all invested in Pasco CO.

The well todo ex colorful families got a big help in prestiqe when Dr. Capone was put into Medicare Select hospitals and headed emergency rooms as Director of five hospitals.

I am not dissing the Mafia that has become successful I am dissing the bad mafia that moved south to help destroy peoples lives. especially chldren of women alone whose every cent is taken leaving their formerly well to do children with nothing so they can be passed around by relatives like dirt...as they steal the family 'jewels' and photos for themselves.

When the Simpson or Tansley Wilson arrived as a force in university back closet politics,and the Youngs,Catholic and Lebanese charitys formed a new family it needed a yacht club tie as well as chountry club charity affair affiliations. My dads mother's Baltimore Yacht Club pin was one of the first things stolen. A little blue and gold wheel, it was given to her or was her sisters, nephew or neices. The Baltimore Yacht club built its building across from their house. First lesson in location location location. profits.

They were later in Holiday ex Tarpon Country club estates. As they aged they stayed with Shanleys or (Vins) Clearwater on Rainbow. They don't turn away my in law millionaires especially Vins that would go with Vanni known to my aunt and her Bell friends.

They had already made a laughingstock of my mother with all their Rodger Scott scum tricks and jealous neighbors, whole bands of Legacy Brats sent to torment and slapsides.
One incident had her picked up and sent to the mental ward for chewing ice...they let her out a side door before a shower and she was right there to be written up by Lombard newspapers.Only one example. Clair had to find something to use against me after first taking my jewelry I was making with sprews fromthe pours, and then takeing my art work for my aunt and sister in law with SU and Cazenovia college. I suppose shw worked on that too. With her new CIA sons.

Rainbow is right by the Church of Scientology I have no idea what the relationship is to peole like Lisa MacPherson's money ending up in MacPherson and Scottish aunties hands after horrible happenings in hospitals and with then John MacDonalds or Motts health friends busy trying to get the same money for natural cures like Mrs. Hardings. Her daughter als married a man of French Sicilain parentage and they live on a yacht. Why our driveway Lacy Drive was bought by someone for future Art LeGacy friends, bought by I think Holiday FL people agaon working with church people from that area and old slave routes that jack and james Harathies who also used to constantly call the nelsons after she landed in Dallas Fr Worth with all the Nelson Slapside and circus or movie trick people working on her her children or pets.
This is very bad and I can't correct anything today. sorry but this has to stop. I am tired of being told I have a son with no wifes or childs names sending them money or toys to prove I have money for a pack of Swartz Creek polish people that had to be Scottish and joined the non UN mafias of the world to do it.

No comments: