Friday, October 9, 2009

High Bank fees (AOL)while only adult's childs presents lost

A self explanitory letter I sent my bank on finding out a insurance policy I just started was sent as an automatic payment and will schare me 45. in fees. AS well as go on the credit record I want to clear out. Thank you again Mrs. Nelson and my Mack Banking friends in Mitchell and Merrill Lynch circles that lost my retirement fund for be after manipulation of my entire divorce to make it look like my ex did not lose on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity. I have to e the incompetant....really.

E Mail to Bank of America...
I noticed today I have an overdraft fee,an auto withdrawl for a new insurance policy that I was told would be a mailed bill. I have $14.50 below what I have in the bank and a then a ten dollar fine.
It makes me furious that I am to pay another $35 fee because my SS check will not be in until Wed next.
I had nothing to do with this ovedraft.
I will be looking for a new bank with less fees and a new insurance agent in the next month or two.
It seems unusual to me that last week someone sent a BOA bill pay payment out to a closed college loan, I don't remember doing it.

The loan company, Financial Accomodations I paid off the college loan over a year ago saod they were sending it back voided out last week. It has not arrived.

Back in Syracuse, the Nelson secretary that moved in with my ex husband (with Nelson Mormn false genealogy based in this area making my ancestry my ex husbands and my Young realtives) made her address my only sons mailing address for 24 years no way to check if he got items or money mailed.

Last month after I sent his his Sept Birthday money he said he has no way to cash checks.. $200 (why my account was down to the bare minimum: And what was to be all my Easter - xmas presents for his child (which Mrs Nelson sent an announcement about) were apparently lost when she moved without notice.

Luckily of the presents I intended sending I only sent $20 track and two little halloween costumes.

I already have a full plate of awful relatives who own banks and telephone companies, a gang of secretaries that have moved here to rip people off losing their houses. I don't need bank that appears to have excessive fees. While I fight it out for the 30th year with their Mack(not related to the Gov.) freinds with their own banks.

Again I will be looking for a new bank that charges less fees in the next two two months...and a new insurance agent.

(I will add another note)
I have a Kip
Shehadi Capps look alike running around in a car just like mine also and walking throug stoes eill little brush stroke paintburshes all over her clothing. I dared run to Wal Mart a few times in paint pants for bread recently.

The goddesses from Syracuse and SU and their Lotherian Goddesses and Druids that used to meet up in a Fayetteville park where they had to have sports cars to get under the state park barrier (Kip mentioned her porch just fit..and her friends the Davidsons and their group up behind the Jerrys in Dewitt...
Thanks a lot for the fun again this birthday...I can't wait to see what you pull again at Christman. Hope to be out of SU and USF Goddess area ASAP.

No comments: