Thursday, October 15, 2009

Letter to Theo Mack my son regarding Xmas.

Letter after Band of America stopped credit at Hudson Wal Mart (Ark/Texas owners? or Case Const?.-SU USF call? Part Time CIA US or NZ call?) trying to get $100 or moreof fines added? when two insurance checks came before I expected them.
Credit was $260 at Wal Mart and cash was $200 available that morning and on latest statement (now missing after a Spanish Class 1-4 pm today. Oct 15. I had credit/cash
at register first $20. withdrawl (smallest amount to take cash) On second trip after taking that $20 to bank (it did not cover fines on first $4 overdraft when a second $20 (smallest amount available-was needed. I just misssed having $14.00 needed to save me from getting second fine and additional $35 fee on top because my SS check came in one day over five days. I had sent money to my son for birthday gift more than usual because he said h e was afraid for his job.

I had $ Ihave to add skirting to my trailer, I did not know about when I came into the park over a year ago (May) after being robbed then asked to leave Tropic Breeze. (Is Mr Newal there (mafia realted) actually Mr. Sellers SU advertising?

Also, A $75 check was sent somehow from bill pay possibly from my trailer again. The print out and my WM bill I can't find in trailor this morning.

Someone took art supplies while they were in one time earlier this year. A large scoop of wax medium possibly, brushes ink pens someone may hve been in again for receipts and looked for looking for new ink pens. They took permanent drafting pens the last time. my cousin Bob WAranock does cartooning. A lot of George Fisher cartoons were stolen from ARk/NY in 86. Fishers also in accounting at Webster 2003.

Teddy, I don't believe you will ever get a job around Kathy (Mahofski/Gedoes-Nartonis to MACK around MACK politicians)while she goes Scottish Dame with Rodger Scott ex forger NY 1990's, Jack Nelson and Jeri, and the employment empire they built new SU and Mott Schools mafia related hoped for studens. Helped by Lebanese Sefa, Harrotunion Turks Armenian Egyptians:Capps, Bagnasco, Galante, English,Gypsy: Karen Ambrose Anderson Indian Black: Ozel Case Turks, turning my parents and our names and souvineers of British life into a way to get employment for ex International mafia and non UN ex dictators and countries when their dancing schools found foreigners wives after they were brought here for Mack etc. jobs.

PR ladies Simpson etc got money to medical research funding and catering for disease related Balls siince, for profits with Young Baker Anderson and other Coctors of handicapped while they moved into hospital mall private school employment.

I would not waste too much time or get large Sallie May loans that will cost you your personal property later (computer Dr etc an exception) for years later as I did.

Thompsons, Thomas and new police tartan Farquhars, Carrier Mott Stadium owners connected to Dome Travel and Lebanese travel:Kathi Mack Deitz and Hollywood Gallery Krasners will go after your assests or possessions as well while stifleing your life permanently as they did mine. Especially after I attended Webster College and was then turned over to Young and Fergusons, local and NY investors of business around schools, with Ferguson Wilson and Young real estate friends. Youngs and Tansleys who first stole my parents lives,then controlled mine and yours for 50 years now, while your dad ignored everything, trying to get famous enough to keep himself and possibly us at first, out of their plots,

They tried to turn me into their early relatives in 50's the poor Detroit Mack cleaning ladys, grocery store workers, garbage company: helped by my aunt Isabelles Mafia in laws.and all their beauty shop connections, SU Flint Jr College, Wayne state and Booth CAA owners, Devore and Simpson from CAA and U of M.

I will not be sending any even mendium amounts of money or toys to your captors after consideration of happenings this weekend. Although I don't want to punish you for their actions as you have had no education or money to defend yourself.

Do answer questions I sent while I try to find out more about Skype WiFi (do you have WiFi capabilities on your present phone?

I need to know you are alive and not Toby and Mary Mack, CAA using your name while CAA weavers turn out new Young and Bowman tartans/genealogy/ while the Druid Manson- like children of Gernhard, LeGacy , Nelson, Sellers,McDunna etc Davidsons help Toby Thomas (Tammy?) harass us and take our ancestral Waiting Walker possessions and my art work and supplies: With Kip Shehadi Capps, Yanow or Wendy Kline with my step cousins Tansley, cousin Warnoc, his many wives and children and others that have helped Kathi or my aunts Yongs to Bagnasco steal my paintings as well as my toy and other collections.to use or distribute them to Kathy Mack Deitz or send them to one of their theft Ambrose Black communes full of future Mexican workers while Flint sells female relatives to non UN foreigners..Mormon work of Nelsons, Shares, Gregg etc working in my other's house in the 70's 80's while telephones manipulated.

Will try again to get an attorney against the Mitchells Alderman and Deitz, Scott and Pritchard, but not likely with FL FBI or Army (Shanley or Mott) involved (Lockerbie and NZ MacDonalds Parkhills)adding in survivor money to their SU 'family'.

mom.
more noes:
Sorry I can't take this to WORD to spell check and correct busy trying to find out who stopped credit from BoA or Wal Mart, Texas or Benton Ark. DC.

I had to wait two years 86 past 87 to get any divorce papers or papers from TIAA CREF.

TIAA cref employees have slowed down payments to make them much smaller and take more than I expected to be removed. I think with Ludwig Steins brother and actors from Syracuse Stage since 1986..called handicapped workers by TIAA CREF when I complaigned. Prooably helped by Simpsons and Macks from NC TIAA Interests there.

My retirement fund originally from Rodger Macks earnings SU, were ruined after 2000 (after mothers insurace stolen in 2000) when a credit relief company moved from FL to Maryland where Youngs Bagnascos and Thomas's Deitz were involved in Chester Maryland projects in Scottish Bakeris and Boating to help Simpsons make them into Waiting Irish shipwright related decendents.

TIAA CREF still insists on making me sound like a non contributory retirement plan I added $10000 when I sold my Camellia house (I had to buy RE to comply with manipulation of Divorce to go past 86 new divorce laws...then renters ruined every time I tried to rent summers. They also ruined all the furnishings when a RE sental company moved in renters (supposidly cleared by screens) and then turned it over to three other women are now employed in Medical transcriptsion and waitressing last I heard from upstate FL and Illinois...one reciving child of original renter's girlfriend? When the man moved out the women moved a whole cab company into my house to wait for calls.I could only take down the TV cable and they left after after not paying any rent or utilities for six months or so as I remember.

REA probably Youngs or Fergusons were going to put another renter in that was to do roof repairs for partial rent. I found out he was to have back surgery and was moving in is florist girlfriend and another Vet that was also having surgery I assumefor her to take care of both (while they babysat her children. I specified no children in the summer rental only rental agreement. I don't think while they planned on fixing the roof).

After that I moved in with my mother to be closer to the hosital and groceries our shopping area. I then sold the house and put 10,000 into TIAA CRef and and bought condo in New Port Colony (nto another Historian [Touchstone]related property, with the Thomas drug dealer moving across the ditch, getting into my telephones, and a look alike of Jack Nelson (Bobbie something)then moving in with a younger supposed handicapped uncle that looked like a Bagnasco or Galante.

I am tired of my Polish Mafia in laws and all their Jewish and Italian and International Mafia friends and the Scott and Pritchard laser weapon research? foreign clients working with Boyce Laser Talker medical and SU music School activities? helping my Bagnasco relative use my phones and even take my messages. Also creating at times sleep disturbance problems (Elane Yannows field of psychology) I think in the beginning at Colonial Hills with recordings of a one man band at the Satanic show at the Everson Museum brought there from this area by Jack...also recordings of myson pleading with his father for funds help etc. from his calls to Nelsons as Nelsons got my loud compaonts as they had received Mrs. Harathies from Texas on xmas etc when we were there. Why I would have nothing to do with them anymore 85 on. I have had only a non responsive Nelson phone to call or use for posts since 86.

His pleas sent into my house while I was monitered to see if I was asleep, sound projected into windows or wiring from phones,his pleas etc. the way CIA does on windows of houses, cars, (glasses?) to wake me up nights I wanted to get up early.

I do not think it is American not to know where your only son is while a pack of dictators and dome job seeking police take over the USA with Nixon, Bush and others...and their millionaire deputies and FBI other volunteers fly around free in Missionary planes.

I lost my 90,000retirement funds (I was making 20% profits on my TIAA CREF investments over what Waller an Mitchell offered 10%) when my Michaels and Young relaives first stole my mother's insurance (I needed to pay her bills (charged and delivered diapers, wheelchairs that I thought were covered by her insurace I was charged more for large size): all on our credit cards...then they went after my sub teaching jobs. now have $800 left...TIAA CREF insistes on insulting me with every statement saying I was a non contributing owner. I also do not know why the Genus company left this area for Maryland but I wonder if my millionare sister in law bought into the company as usual. They did not seem to pay my bills while reducing my 90000 to 1066 over a few years.

I also wonder if someone called from Benton Ark Wal Mart last Sat to Wal Mart to close my account to cash. All I needed was to cash another $20 to use for five days to await my SS check arriving at B of A today. They added an additional $35 to the second $10 over fee...expecting another. Merrill Lynce hellped my relatives or in laws, Dome people ruin my first real estate money when buying the house down payment check was made for a little bit more, my ML account went into margin and I lost all of my previous $350 a month income from it. ..down to nothing before they notified me. No way to complaign about mr Barry or Berry at the time. (Around 87.

I had my mothers power of attorney she could not sign leagal documents for the Mormon McPhersons and relatives that asked to take her with my aunt and then they took all of SAS entertainers and president on a trip with Wendy Kline to have my mother sign gift papers in Scotland against Durable power of ATtorney USA papers that said I had to sign including my property no doubt which has disappeared from all my storage and property.

I believe I also put about 10,000 into a local Financial company that also had a part time CIA in its office. That stock proved worthless except for gold stock I had to sell when house repair disasters struck the condo etc and those arriving after my mother's death inher 90's in 2000. I had to do repairs at my expense. and
had to sell the last of the gold stock I had. I saw my cousin Bob Warnocks son Eric Allen Warnock (to match Roger Allen Mack (my ex) in that office one day much earlier when I went in to see about my taxes. He was talking to one of the younger tellers. Probably as Waiting, still in his job at Pasco Hernando College probably...or also joining Sen or REp. NY Nancy Hoffmann (Jeri Nelson?) and her Capps CIA also Pasco Hernando phys ed. (River Ridge that fired me for no reason had a Michaels Phys ED) working with original Flint Jr. College fencers Andrew Young and Isabelle BAgnasco her husband Leonard Swanson there in 50's ahead of me..

I thoink all CIA for a Hoffmann politician not field work. Tom Bangaso did Bush campaign telephones is consicered FBI here in Pasco nowhere else when I checked in the 80's.

I am tired of this Lyndon La Rouch type, Yannow Nelson and Deitz Alderman, possibly Am Gen to Americo gang of relatives, women, Dance clubs divorced me with me and my names being grabbed as Parkhill and Farquhar for NZ and their Hollywood and Syracuse Stage, Dome friends and investors in business surrounding Stadium and Domes and "Save the Jimmy Ridlons' (first football player to lose big house in Cazenovia friend of the Harrotunians and Nelsons...ganging up against ex wives with Flint MI and Ohio workers out of jobs but with in Jobs wives with office jobs in Flint still getting support in their houses while ex husbands out of work in Florida.

No comments: