Thursday, October 8, 2009

Isabelle BOWMAN (Farquharson?) WAITING MACK WALKER- Bowman (FARQUHAR/) stolen by PR SU DOME and DR THOMPSON USF PR? for mafia $ and polish in laws?

My Bowman Middle name,my grandmothers brother, are according to web sites like the www.scotclans Farquharson Clan...Just like SU Dome and Travel PR and Farquharson that left Dr Thompsons Webster college when I took classes there (accounting graduating with Diploma 2003 not BA). All lined up with my sister inlaw Kathi Lee Mack Thomas Deitz? and the Connie Macks and Vatican, and Nelson Mormon liers that started robbing my parents and me for a pack of millionaires who liked tartan.
My Young relatives wanting money for medical research for Ferguson gene disease decided to help rob me when I was a child with all the doctors wanting research money they could contact. I assume Jack Nelson a fencer with my Young realtives at Mott Schools then Flint Jr college continued to rob me through Cranbook to now in podunk Florida while attacking my cars since 1984. My son is lost to me.

The Webster College now Rasmussen affiliated with USF liers? 'WORD' program teacher at Webster college Holiday FL, left the minute I showed up 2002.

Her names matached travel and Dome PRFarquharson?she is by now USF Farquharson? lined up with Simpsons U of M and my sister in law Thomas Thompsons SU to use all of my collections and ancestors and my own museum shown paintings and crafted dolls and dollhouse miniatures, collections, while they keep me in this town with repairs and attacks by banks and creditors they arranged by stealing my mothers insurance...how they got rid of allmy retirement funds.

This wa fter arranging with Alderman and DiCaprio Sracuse NY and Waller and Mitchell FL, Scott and Pritchard non UN PR and Mitchells DC and SU... to steal all my ancestry and my and my parents and sons lives, collections for their fun in their new Scottish kilts and genealogy made Royal Stuarts whipped up by Cranbrook weaver liers.

The Farquharson (Bowman?s were related to Flora Thompson of Dauglas Castle that were crafted by Julia Thomson (Czech my aunts or her in laws and SU PR for my Thomas sister in law and her daughters. One using my sons name Theo Mack in Manlous probably with a Wilson that was realted to my step cousin Glenn Tansley that got them all jobs here after taking my antiques I inherited and iving them to my male cousins.

Police allowed ,my aunt Isabelle Bagnasco and all her Bell (related to my sister in laws in laws Czech Thomas's Strongsville and a store right across from the Swartz Creek Mall on Miller RD (whre my parents were driven out of their housees by the mall being built in the 70's. A lot of my photographs now in Bagnasco mafia relataed scrapbooks and Thomas scrapbook all thieves thieves of storage and banks. Now Sellers has told them which of my crafted bears and dollhouse scenes and miniatures I painted and miniature collections along with my full size paintings sown in museums from Tenn to NY, some prizewining... to steal/ My paintings and my antique Silver and the newer sets and my jewelry should be returned to me. I hope everyone knows it is stolen. I hope my descriptions are read on the web.

I want my sons address given back to me while this pack of Tarpon and Naples Tampa polish greek and anything else doctors and professors and the women they were traveling with while married now all down here in Florida stealing from me. While all the girlfriends joined together with a police cousin I never met Bill Young and a pack of Band and Mormon police bands gets set to go back and be the new Young Clan chief... with all the booty he robbed me of with my own cousins and step cousins help.

I assume with NZ an Australian and Bush or Nixon CIA helping along with any CIA at Cranbrook in the 60's. My ex was recruited I assume he decided it was a good way not to be bothered by divorce.

The younger Farquhar and my Barbara Young grad 77 Crabrook and all her stolen from me jewelry (Swanson stamped all over it-taken from Southeast bank in 1986 and my and my mothers home in Colonial Hills, New Port Richey FL) Some of the best was that my father bought for me and my mother to use, they grabbed his letter about the jewerly while helping Kip Shehadi Capps rob me for my father inlaw from Davis Art Warehouse in West Palm Beach in 86 or 87 after numerous thefts here. They have not stopped until last year when they forced me out of my trailer after stealing my best miniature room a prize winner with original paintings just after I finished it, started in 1974. And after two other dolhouses furniture and a dollhouse were scammed away after I paid 150. for them and after my mothern set of silver nine place settings was taken from the storege next door. They had to make sure I did not get to a 50th reunion of Swartz Creek HS where all the relatives of Ambrose Andersons and Frosts have also joined the lies..along with all the Luccianos Galantes Genoveses and all invested in Malls with the Strongsville Thomas family and Alderman Law Firm.

My father in law Ted Mack gave them money to make his daughter Kathi Mack Scottish and Irish and English not Serbian Polish and what ever Nartonis and Bell were.

I assume Kathi Thomas and her friend Ms Storch (Martin) Mallory Simpson,Barbara Young, wanted to make sure there was no connection to Dr. Thompson and Dr Toby, Julia Thompson (my dads piper champion friends wife, not Scottish ) changes to genealogy would not be found out. I assume she worked with a lot of librarians here.

They made the Sicilian Serbian Polish Vannis and my Polish Serbian sister in law my English Scottish ancestry following my aunt and her in laws making up Booth Stuarts including Motts and Carriers and Lombards? using all the things stolen for her from me, leftovers split amoung all the biggest pack of female thieves (Wemdy Kline and Jeri Nelson (Nancy Hoffman US Rep?) ever to be put togeher in Tarpon and Bloomfield Hills and Syracuse secretarial staff.

The SU dome was there grabbing my things for all their Polish to Scots after taking all of my toys I made or collected and mybest jewelry and scottish collections of my dad and sam Waiting...with all this trash in Dunedin and Tansleys halp. My step cousin was Job Services director here to hire them all.

Also With the help of some mighty Sirs waiting to rob their own wives possibly like all the millionaires here.

And for all the dancers and actors that joined up for their own PR fantasy family in Hollywood where they repaid by being at Young charity drives in country clubs and yacht clubs where they used my ancestry as their own. I don't want Francis Fergusons genes in my ancestry.

Go to hell SU and your damn Domea nd where are my stolen paintings and crafts/toys and jewelry?where are you still holdingmy son? To be a garbageman or cleaner like the people who grabbed my ancestry?

"A bizoms a broom to sweep the room , and I am a gentlemans daughter" what I said when called a Bizom back in middle school...and it fits here.

I am not gong to trade my dads English and Scottish background with sea captains, and shipbuilder Waiting in N. Ireland for the sake of NZ MacDonalds and their CIA and Bush CIA and Mormon CIA hanging on for the fun: Or to protect peple they can use during divorces while using them up for charity and research also.

Where are you fine new Scottish waiting to go back to Scotland? Aafter robbing everyone and mistreated them here for the rotten Mitchells from one end of the country to the other working for themselves and Vatican politicians in the USA?And insane Nelsons working nationwide/world wide for all false new genealogy for people with money: Including the ex and present Mafia in law's of my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Young (married names Swanson and Bagnasco (Michaels).
I am Isabelle Bowman Waiting b. 1040 (dad Desmond Walker Waiting,
Son Theo Desmond Mack. born Sept 16, 1963

All kowledge of his whereabouts and person are still held from me by SU Chancellors office and Dome PR and Travel working with first Lebanese Sefa and karen Black actress in Flint MI 1960's

SU PR of non UN countries Rdger Scott and Dr Pritchard have come in to watch how weapons can e developed from all the good laser and sound and telephone and car stopping fun in Pasco Co. With Alderman Law firm Wendy Kline and all other PR working for all of this false information and false police grants.

Get out of my ancestry cousins and private school punks. Did Syracuse stage even wrangle a film for Donnie Brasco to keep their Chase and other actors and dancers out of the news with their new cousin swap and so many advertising people Sellers Masterpol Davidsons helping to rob little old me and my son and put my father and mother in their graves after ruining their and my and my sons ife..possibly even my ex husbands who decided to just change his name and go polish in the University club so I would not know he had cancer and while they drugged him to change his personality to drive me out of a house I worked on to the detriment of my own panting career for almost 20 years? For SU's History department LeGAcy's new Gypsy Royal British? by way of Lebanon and Armenia Turkey China and anywhere else Jack Nelson or medical employment found a doctor a bride? with Nelson genealogy?

When my gym Lady of America makes an accounting mistake it is in Utah. Are they swallowed up by the Luccianos Bally Gyms? Luccis part of the Bagnasco new genealogy? Is everything America including my new insurance also run by the all american mafia using my ancestry without my permission? I am not Iabelle Greenfield Young she does not have my Waiting Walker ancestors. If she wants to make all the Youngs mfaia realted do it with her own collections and pictures not mine and not with my paintings and craft works. Got that SU Dome? Chancellors office? Secretaries? Mormon lying and Vatican lying genealoogy, TEX?

No comments: