Saturday, October 17, 2009

To be mailed today to Wal Mart Credit Orlando re 2 registers crashing when I tried to use cash available on my WM credit card.

Credit Manager Wal Mart – Orlando FL
Regarding cut off of cash credit 10/10/2009

I am paying a lot of bank fines this week because of cash credit denied a second time within a 15 minute time space last Saturday. Hudson Wal Mart. Two checks came out of my bank from Americo insurance. One was a double payment from Bank of America Bill Pay and one that was not supposed to come out until after the 18th. I have canceled that insurance.

I cannot see anything on the back of my Wal Mart Bill to explain your actions.

I used credit on 10/16, 2009 when I stopped for gas, a few groceries, I forgot my debit card by my computer at home. It was hot and I was no the way to a class or gym.

Saturday morning when I saw my Bank of America checking account was over by $4 I looked at my Wal mart Credit and Cash Available. I checked my balance including Cash and Credit available after checking my newest bill, payment due 10/19/2009
Available Credit $236
Available Cash $200.

I drove to the Hudson store (B of America closes early on Saturday) got a few groceries and a $20 amount to take back to the bank. A had added another fine when the second Americo check went through. It was supposed to be set up automatic after I had been sent a letter to pick payment plans.

The Wal Mart registers both of them closed down...a manager assistant could not put it through.

Today I have $55 in fines to pay at B of America Two Tens and one $35.

I e Mailed you and the Hudson manager called me right back and said it was GE credit. I assume that GE credit office based in Orlando where my mother in law and my dads cousins all millionaires live, They based a investment family with Bagnasco's, and my aunts former in laws Bagnasco, Galante and their Lucciano, Montreal Rendesi cousins.

All are still working to change genealogy and ancestors from me to my aunt to include sister in law Thomas Farquhar and other Thompson names as well as MacGregger and Young's.

They also stole my art and craft work some shown in museums and inherited and my own personal belongings, will do so to this day anytime they get a chance. My divorce from Professor and Dean Rodger Allen Mack took place in 1987, he lost, but they still harass me after stealing my mothers insurance in 2000, then Mitchell and Michaels took away my sub teaching jobs.

Twenty four years post divorce my Serbian Mother in law, Gedoes Gaede to Mahofski to Mack to MacGregger...is now pretending to be Scottish with my father's Orlando Simpson relatives blessing. They are also involved with around College and small school development and land investments. My Young cousins, working with the Mitchell in Waller and Mitchell New Port Richey grabbed my personal papers in 2000 after stealing my papers left with them in 2000. They are still helping my in laws grab anything left in valuables,or my own paintings, as don't want to see me showing new work after my aunt and sister in law have been showing and reproducing my work for Alderman hospitals and galleries since they stole them starting in 1986 to present at any chance.. While my Polish Serbian Sister goes Scottish Dame with Hollywood hopefuls and food and funeral investors..They even included my high School and college friends in ancestor changing. Czech Polish to Scottish with bands with Hamady Mansour Sefa benefactors. Publix? Or stores in their Malls and medical centers..

Complicated.

I need to know exactly why that credit was denied. I always pay my bills at or around the 10th of the month but this bill was not due until the 19th. I had three days to my SS check.

Please answer this letter in writing.

I am going again to the Fraud department of the Sheriffs office unfortunately my in laws hired most of FL police or their fathers in the 70's or 80's. Step cousin Glenn Tansley ex Director of Job Services here in 70'[ started this investment family in Flint MI with his Wilson Clearwater relatives helping find Flint workers jobs in the 50's He did not mention it was to turn all my polish millionaires in laws into Irish and Scottish to match Gov Mack, He also gave them my inherited goods from my uncle and father to my male cousins cutting out my own son or a Scots House center where it all started and Australian property to include John MacDonald Jr and police grants. ( His father the writer started the USA CIA then went on to NZ where all this new genealogy is being put to use by Mormon and Cathoic workers of the 50's, especially Nelsons.

This is why I need to know exactly caused my credit to be good one minute and not good ten minutes later. Causing me, so far, $55 in fines for the 10 or 14 insufficiency my first for years. I have to skirt my trailer this month I needed all my cash.

Someone apparently came in or is hooked up to my computer 'bill pay' and also sent off $75 payment to a, closed a year ago, college fund. If that had been cashed as some receiving companies do, I would have had a bigger mess.

I believe the my problem is again a Mrs. MacGregger who resembles my millionaire ex-mother in-law Julia Mack using name MacGregger in Orlando, staying with my fathers Simpson cousins. They helped Lebanese, Haitian, Arab, Cranbrok Students, Syracuse U students and Swartz Creek and Turkish investors build business and malls after making them Irish and Scottish,possibly the call came from Turkish CASE builder phone.
How did they know I was at the store, was the person there or did he come in?

Did someone get a call from a monitor of my account?Bright House, AOL or Amer-telephone company (Tom Bascom at Ameri Phone Tarpon Springs my the reformed Italian mafia cousin born here with a heavy Scottish accent.

I would like the information to give fraud police or out of state FBI. If I need a warrant to get information about my own account give me that information and I will pass it on.

This same person forced me out of Tropic Breeze address last May. After my best Doll House Room (worked on from 1974 to 2008) and miniature doll house things were stolen there, also Silver from the storage next door last a year earlier.

How my two local accounts got so huge: Progress energy charged me a $400 electric deposit after I was asked to leave after calling ASPCA to pick up a roving mastiff dog that moved in under my trailer. 15 days to move and I had no tow vehicle.

Progress is probably another of their investments so my aunt Isabelle Bascom or my sister in law Kathi Mack Thomas Dietz can show my stolen work as her own in their Progress related Gallery.

Please, If someone made a call Bank of America Orlando Credit monitoring my account I would like to know who. I believe they are all part of a Catholic and Mormon based investment Ponzi, .that included convicted drug dealer Charles Thomas (convicted cocaine dealer here in Paco, 86) who still visits Florida as a Reverend.

The credit manager Hudson could not read the small window of E Mail he received.

The investment company that is the base of my in law and Young cousins 'family' is moving into Cuba and South America with former dictator and reformed Mafia. They introduced them to American women as students in dance classes probably dance companies here and in Tampa. Some doctors in their hospitals and offices. They have denied me knowledge of my now grown son for 26 years saying he was 18 when I won a divorce and Attorney Alderman Syracuse said he could not longer contact me in the court house last day of divorce when he knew I would win.

Possibly my aunts in laws all use Ameri base names. Especially Cousin Tom and Phyllis Bagnasco with their own telephone company ,possibly computer monitoring from Tarpon Springs.
You can choose to ignore this letter, if so I will be publishing the letter permanently on the web.

Wal Mart chose to lower my credit $200 last year during my big unexpected move last May. I did use $200 in cash during my unforeseen move after $400 Progress electric deposit for a small Argosy/Airstream trailer 27' electricity.. I had just started being able to pay Wal Mart and Penney's one or two hundred dollar payments to pay down my credit cards. I wonder if that was also my phony Irish, Serbian Mack's/Deitz's Thomas's? Or their Ambrose Cooper Anderson or Eric Allen Warnock's using name Waiting... (my cousin Bob Warnock's son, not my relative) or was it again someone calling from Bank of America here? Just a whim of WM Orlando. To Orlando? Hoping to harassing me through WM credit? While Tropic Breeze managers (no longer) covering the thefts of my property by undeserving and unknown to me relatives ..

Isabelle Waiting

No comments: