Monday, October 19, 2009

Lockerbie money in my ex husband and aunts Amer-companies? Son alive or dead? All American names my staulker cousins?..iNeldons. Utah Mormon /Luccgym?

I noticed when I added my Lady of America gym to my bill pay companies that it is a National Fitness Utah. In Syracuse we also had a Natiional Pool probably from this Port Richey/Hudson area, probably Utah also?

My gym account is an auto pay that has never been used because I usually pay at the gym when I get my from 10th to 18th Social Security payment. (based on my 20+ marriage to Rodger Mack, Sculptor and Professor, Director and Dean of SU and other private schools). where ever he went his family invested in property around his schools or my aunnts Italian Mafia company did using my ancestry and my paintings as hers. Probably saying my transcripts were her transceipts.

I have not seen my son since 1985 he may have been taken to Scotland to a Mission after a fall in Montreal 1985. It is possibly another think tank Institute or nursing home called a Mission for Leprosy to service Mormon and Catholic genealogy changes my background to my aunts which is protected by police and military using new Young farquhar and other names associated with mine not my aunts parents.

I believe a Mormon Ponzi (my new millionaire marriage Mack family joined with my aunts Italian Former? Italian maifa family in investing in Pasco and other Southern states and in business around private schools and their credit companies. Also joining Lebanese benefactors of ethnic bands in Flint moving to other areas.

I have not been able to see my son after I won a divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity 1987 from my ex (who I believe was drugged by PR women and maintenance and rental agents caring for the 'family' property. He had to be be mean enough to manipulate me and then my son out of the house I worked on all my life, then my sons education was stopped after it had been staulked by Mormon Nelsons all his life.

My very good paintings done pre 1986 were never shown where anyone but my aunt Isabelle or my sister n law Kathi Thomas could be seen and credited with them not me. My other paintings some in National shows and museums were stolen from all my storage as were my family valuables and souvineers and pictures of my ancestors. My best work of my ex that was mine was also stolen.

I have never had a address for my son around Mormon Genealogy Nelsons. SU dome invested with my in laws, inested in my aunts mafia families and weaving and other ex students o Cranbrook possibly John MacDonalds NZ British and Australian CIA profile stealers using my father's N. Irish Shipyeard, ships and shipping business Barrow to Australia. Also staling the best of his masonic jewelry and his ancestors Royal Orange papers and Sam Waitings birth Certificate.

I read a small statment on the top of the page of the St Pete Times almost a year after Lockerbie that said Theo Mack returns from Lockerbie.

My son was not allowed to talk to me since 1984 or a little later when my ex's family tried to make the divorce look like my fault and ket all papers regarding the divorce from me until 1987. I left Syracuse in 1986 I had no way to afford to stay there. I lost touch with my son and had no way to call him to this day without being under Ferguson Young Bagnasco phones monitering.

I thinnk my bank was recently manuvered again they planned much more than the $55 overage they intended right as I am trying to get s small amount of credit to buy a new or repair my car. I am not supposed to leave this county or show art work out of this county that will be seen as the same kind of work myaunt or sister in law has been showing, my stolen work and the Sellers showing my stolen doll house Room a Saltire group with my best collection of miniatres...as someone elses.

I would like someone in Mormon SU Dome (SU bought by my millionaire in laws and whoever helped them steal my ancestry) who gave them parts of my collections and private property including lace my mother made (Wendy Kline?) that were removed from my storage here and I cannot hire people to , and getting rid of any jobs I had while manipulating real estate that I had to by because the Alderman office dragged my divorce over several years to set me up for a wipe out at my mother's with my cousins help and aunts and uncles and all of Flint Scots House that got work for children in the Mack and Bagnasco and their other millionaire investments in Medicine Nursing home employment etc that mostly hired foreigners. Apparely those with bad countries and good contacts with Rodger Scott and Dr Pritchard who introduced them with Nelson Genealogy to foreign husbands that needed to stay inthe country.

Was my son on the plane or part of the Cranbook Grief and Invstment team, and other lady PR and REal Estate reps getting their money at the site for their 'family business' in Florida started at Save Cranbrook Development parties of the 60's.

I would like to know if my only son is dead or alive while I am constantly harassed in one way or another by banks and insurance messes while Jeri Nelson who assuemed a position of go between again last year of a new family for my son...she collected mail and presents for a maybe fictional son. I again am not allowed to have any address or know if they were received 24 years after i divorced her companion to 2002. I believe they send things or money to a Flint workers collective, childen now adults who have to sell their backgrounds for food or jobs since the 50's..a product of Karen and David Black and Mansour Hamadys who handled additions to investment money by foreign students dictators and their Public RElations lawyers, while my in laws sold genealogy that changed my aunt Isabell for me. They worked with dance halls in private schools and dance schools in Florida and music schools and Bandsmen that had previously received Young Charity money. All went to Lebanese backed Hollywood then national funding making up relatives of my police elative to add to new Young military.(stories taken from my faters and sons history and given to my auns history as well as a new location made up for Fergusons or other new Mack Irish from my dads grandfathers N. Irish shipyard.

I now see I have another Utah bank (National Gym) with my Pasco gym. that is also Ameri or American names as are Ameri insurace poossibly used by my cousin Tom's Ameri phones that monitor my accounts to help all my relatives and in laws rob me.


The only company that looked familiar on my bill pay from Arkansas where this strarted from Montreal..that could be monitoring my banks is a Little Rock Tennis Club. I assume mayby friends of the Deirks, Louise a lumber heiress is still friendly with the Thomas's and Nelsons who have disappeared from Syracuse. Possibly she made a lot of lumber money in this state also after meeting my auns or Kathy or the Nelsons.

Louise and eople trying to keep up with her lifestyle or my sister tring to be a Scottish Dame as she is:may still be a member of a Tennis club in Ark. Someone is monitering my bank account and then closing down the only place I can get emergency credit when manipulation of my accounts occurs. I suppose they all now follow tennis eents with CAA and U of M Simpsons and others who made money making up new kilt patterns CAA weavers like Phyllips and Phillipa CRaow genealogy possibly?

My sister had me and my son run out of a fmily after I won a divorce she and her PR and Business have tried to make my fault ever since. After she gave up the money that I was cheated out of during and before my divorce when my ex found he had cancer and did not tell me.

That money went to my aunt and her former? mafia and millionaire ancestry change school owners probably also Mott and Carrier Lombard and Booths from Cranbrook and SU. Then they had to have stolen art work to hand out also for their creativity teas? My aunt going to my HS and Cranbtook reunions with Young caterers and girlfriends of maried men that finally had their man in Florida to attend university and gallery, national events? with.

All the girlfriends of SU professors and NY artists and professional men who put in their 20 years with a married man with background or money they wanted...Then the girlfriends were allowed to rob the wife and for the amusement of the elderly pack of Ponzi creators of the50's A fox hunt.

I believe this is a Haitian and Lebanese ponzi of the 50's from Flint to Hollywood.. America General Syracuse was accused when I worked for several months (they gave me an experimental job combining three jobs and then added more volunteer jobs) I quit...Employees talke of AM Gen insuring a lot of drug dealers children in NYC. For accident money? An accident???like Lockerbie.

Cranbrook sponsors had to find a Saaranin to build. I believe my aunts former husband Swedish Leonard Swanson (wanting to impress Swedish charity born Cranbrook Academy) helped my aunt Isabelle Young change Wayne State and other Booth names at CAA names besides changing her booth Stewart Wayne state in laws from Polish German to Scottish GErman.

Lockerbie: Was Christos Papadopolous death also an investment boon for this group? after the Youngs in 80's found a Swanson Saaranin to build their new underground buildings and road in Swanson Young? then BAgnasco money? Was Christos Papadopolous related to Tarpon Springs Wolfs by way of my aunts new boyfriend in Rochester and Syracuse possibly Sheriff Wolf introduced by Bill Young and Sheriff Short etc here in Pasco Co? Possibly also meeting the Karageropolous and others with adopted daughters in faculty Jack and the Harrotuninas he found to be Aldermans associations with the Physics dept in Syraucse and Tampa St Pete Physics where film makers rented out laser equipment? for films and dance? including MItchells and Nelsons? Harrotunians.

Leonard Swansons and my aunt IsaBelle's Young's amd Booths were a Cranbrook neighbors, as were my Young cousins that have stalked my every move and stolen from me for their Catholic charities and new Lebanese charites and their catering joined by girlefirnds of Married SU. How they moved about so easily on their Lebanese and other California Young planes to Bishop,(Flint Bishop Rd) Hancock Syracuse NY and other private airports with men and their girlfriends so their wives did not find out. Also joining catering by the Youngs.

I would like the new Black Nelson genealogy industry of Jack Nelson Rodger Scott Dr Pritchard and my aunt Isabelle Bagnasco now possibly Wolf, busy finding Roysls to ask into the business of moving the Montreal and NY into legitamite business in the south and into international missions and jobs with charit. I assume they are all moving eventually to Cuba or Central America while foreigners continue to ruin this economy,especially anything surrounding the boom of elderly in their hospitals andnusing homes.

I would like a priivate phone, pivate keys, private art supples from my greedy and insane relatives. I would like to know if my son is alive or dead since 1985.

No comments: