Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dalton in Furness replaces Barrow in Furness Eng in Tarpon, Waltons Landing Syracuse and Dalton Paper Co

I painted a small sailboat two times. I liked the idea of the very small sailboat being held by it looked like hundreds of lines.

I had been trying to get a job up and down 19 86 and 87 and was trying to paint. The painting mentioned in this draft was sold through Contemporary Art slide shows. Maybe to Swanson friends.

I had spoken to many people andhad many appointments with temp companies. Someone came up to me when I was painting a picture in a back cove in Tarpon springs. I had painted a smaller one from a picture I took. I wanted to make a larger one. It was early in the afternood, someone came up to me that looked quite familiar, and he seemed to know me. I may have only seen him around a HWY 19 mail drop close to Byrons. He got around to asking me if I still wanted a recod keeping job.r

He had very damaged eyes, looked like some kind of accident, He said, because of his injuries he needed someone not at his office (in a hospital someplace) picking up his mail at home to take care of all of his accounts and write to explain a situation he was in.

He said his home was close, it was broad daylight and he was not a threat. So went a short way to a very nice townhouse joined my many other nice condos where he showed me a giant pile of late bills and letters to be answered. He was a little to friendly and starting gettig pushey so I said I had to go back to my painting and he could call me.

He did call a few later and said would I like to see his restaurant or his friends rstaurant in Tarpon. I thought possibly where I could pick the mail up and do his letters there, I had my Apple computer that could go anywhere.

I went to the restaurant but he was even more pushey and I thougt he might have been scratched by someone. I asked to be taken home. I was especially put off when when he asked me to eat and then said something about I should order something more expensive or I didn't look like a cheap date. I did not see him again. He also said he didn't like my clothes they looked like a costume, he was not on the top of my list. I did have some I thought artsie clothing from a store in Tarpon run by a English women. They were also destroyed when someone wore them and ripped and got them stained. I ssumed the same people that ruined two very expensive Linen suits I got to look for a PR job destroyed by a wash machine before I left Syracuse. I had them because of a job at Flahs where one could get sale price plus a large employee discout at Fhals. My clothes have been taken or taken and returned like jewelry that is broken then returned I assumed possibly by kids in Wheelchairs because they are sometimes soaked in urine and stuffed in the back of my closet in the old days.

This will remain in Draft form in case anyhone reading this blog from a police department or real FBI afer my cousins false FBI recognized by the Sheriff Department here and no place else reads it.

I don't like accusing someone for behavior 20 years ago but I am still trying to find my totally robbed son.

I know a lot of missing people...most of my divorced or widowed women old friends or old acquaintences that have disappeerd or been forced to sell everything they had after an Alderman and DiCaprio and Morman false genealogy gave my backgrounds to relatives on all sides for police use somehow in Pasco Co and Tarpon. Also used by dancers in Hollywood with Lebanes backers...also Karen Ambrose and her dads Mack Truck friends her mothers bar on third ave and the polcie that took my uncle bill home my aunts stepbrothers and her Irish bandsmen friends. People from from Swartz Creek Mi, Polish and anything else turning into my dads Waiting or Walker Irish. Then turning Scottish by all my aunts German Scottish from Polish and Italian to Irish..turned into Youngs and Farquhar by SU Dome Cranbrook and U of M Development all moving into Florida...and Mormons here and in Tarpon that appear to own SU and businesses around Domes and Stadiums.

I think there might be a relation to the McMahons and Mahons that my uncle Jim Young and his police nephew Bill Young Mahons and Carpeners in New Orleans. I am sure all are in Bands and Mummers with the Simpsons my dads cousins people i Baltimore where Kathy Mack to Deitz lived. All gong into Unicron bakeries and boating busness with the Wilsons Shanley and Tansleys with their food company friends backing.

Maybe Mr Dalton was in a big fight with someone who attacked his eyes or an accident he did not say. He did not appear to be a threat and I was still trying to place where I had seen him...I would not have tried to attack his eyes if he had started any misbehavior. If I thought someone was going to kill me I would have broken his neck or kicked him severely. He was about the same height and I ran the length of Colonial Hills every night...he was not about to make me mad.Borad daylight and in a very nice car.

After taling about his home accounts he started on subjects like he was a blonde greek? while taking about hospital administration and the mail and accounts job trying to fix up his past due bills and letters about them leading to other work and a reference.I did not have any references.

I think Dr. Marante another Greek was too friendly with my uncle Bill Youngs friends and he was also shot at one time. He also defended Attorney MacPherson a Mormon attorney that was just to much into my mother's accounts.
I had taken over my mothers durable power of attorney because the mormans were moving in with my mther and were in all of her papers. They even drove her into a ditch once without a seat belt on so they must have been writing gifts to themselves that I had not signed papers about.

Marante's son maybe dated my cousins Beverly Suzi Young (Hare-Rochester NY) and Barbara Anne Young who may be the Barbara Young graduating CAA 77 who helped Swansons change me to my aunt Isabelle Bagnasco: Including all the international Mafia to Macks and Walkers with Mallory Simpson U of M Development and CAA PR and photographs. Barbara possibly helping create a Swanson Saaranan for Cranbrook to build their road and library with made up genealogy to break a trust..how they got their first big catering job of the workers.

They then moving on to other Carrir Mott Lonbard name change projects with the new ALLEN family and other millionaires,dictators and their PR and attorneys investing in more South America countries after Florida.

My son was being switched for Toby Thomas in 1985 Manlius with a Wilson Mechanic help pobbly related to the boating Clearwater and Baltimore relatives of Glenn Tansley my step cousin.

Probably after ruining his employment and education so he could just babysit handicapped while Toby (female), Bill Bagnasco and The Cocaine dealing Charles Thomas,Col Hills neighborhood Bosclair and Clancy and what ever rapist was using my mothers back room, and other law breakers (Mr Wallers brother?) are given a nice catholic and mormon clean Rodger Scott clean up paid for by future gifts to medical researach around the Youngs/Allens and then WEndy Klines deaf daughter. (she was I heard a mafia attorneys daughter.Alderman?

My grandparent Youngs were buried in Sunset Cemetary and my dad had at least seven or eight plots that were flim flammed away from me (my ex me my son and another childre were included with my parents in the Chimes section. When my dad was not buried in them 74 after his funeral here,I didn't find out until 1987. No one will tell me what happened to his ashes, he was supposed to be buried in a casket. I think my Warnck relatives were allowed to prune both of my parents casket money and my mother insistd on selling them for 800. As that was all that was offered and she could do as she pleased with anything under 1000 with my signature I had no choice but sell them I don't know what she did with the money.

I saw my couisns son (knew him from a picture) and someone who looked like a Ballenger leaving my mothers funeral after I had to replace the casket with a rental and all the nice things for her funeral. Someone stole the insureace I needed to pay all her bills and things that had been added to chares and I eventually paid out all my 90000 in my retirement account, it had been in high profit 20% profit Globals. They ruined me to this day and still ruin my credit everytime I am almost ablt to paint or get a car that will allow me to leave this damn county.

I think Dr. Thompson arranged for me to pay someone elses 2000 college loan. Someone going to Webster after me but they delayed my graduation so we would be graduating two years later or so. I finally paid off that loan. I know I paid it off but they kept saying no. I stil have the receipts in my purse or I would not have them.

I only wanted to be paying one loan and paid off a smaller loan before I left cash I still have the receipts. I don't know of a third loan that I just paid off. I will be paying for useless Webster college Sallie mae loans until 2019.

Mr Dalton is possibly another friend of the reformed KKK Mormons that were meeting at my mother's house as well as Jack Nelson and his ESP group. and Mafia and reforemed mafia and my cousin Tom Bagnasco and his Phyllis Bagnasco telephone compnay that gets any calls to me and mail given to my aunt in a similiar Jasmine name house or to Shepherd MI by way of Mt Clemens. As soon as I learned the name and number Ameriphone and put it in my blog somewhere they changed it.

Dr. Masco my moher's doctor was afraid the Mormons were taking over here life and money and asked that I become her Durable Power of Attorney. Why I did so in 1980. Apparently she did not tell her sister and the people that were writing gifts to themselves in some way from Scotland. Possibly a Mission for Leprosy that my inlaws bought with the Youngs to move from there back to Hawaii where they started out. Probbly the Yaws doctors of Jacks Haitian Consul at U of M are working on Lepsoy and Cancer now. Macks bought t two million dollar house in the 60's or 70's.

Sorry Mr Dalton,Trpon, Dalton Paper, Walton area NY, Dalton Antiques Sedgwick ara NY, Dalton Webster Landing Syracuse and your friends at the Yannows, Sellers dollhouse, Dalton paper, Tarpon and surrounding Dome friends SU: Butr,....
I could not save this as a draft (memory problems with my computer) and have no way to save paper notesin my house or banks... so I had to publish this as a post after three tries to save it as a draft.

I was certainly mad at you when when you turned out to be a bit of a masher when I desperatly needed a part time job because my atorneys were stopping all funds from my divorce and had stopped me from taking with my son since after his fall from a high place in Monreal where he had no business bing. My aunt Iabelle and Ogilvies that stayed at my parents house also stayed there with their famiiy All finding Royals with the Mormons.

My mother as blamed for talking to Mormons when it was the Youngs and their Cathoic Charity and CAA development and other Goddess friends what were working with them. Whle taking my things from my own house first in Syracuse before any talk of divorce...with my sister inlaws Thomas's.

No comments: